Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin (All Routes)
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with the Boat Tour to complete your Berlin experience.
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 13 languages.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots.
Rotes Rathaus (Neptune Fountain)
East Side Gallery (Mercedes-Benz Arena)
Berliner Mauer / Martin-Gropius-Bau
Gendarmenmarkt / Taubenstr.
- 24hr/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- More than 20 stops
- Access to all routes
- Boat tour
- Entrance to attractions
Why not hop off first at Tauentzienstrasse to do some shopping? It's the major commercial street in Berlin. You could also hop off at the KaDeWe department store. Or if you like to have it all in one single place, visit the 5-storey Shopping Mall Alexa.
As you go, enjoy the view of the Potsdamer Platz public square from our exclusive double-deckers. Feel the history at The Wall, a special place that changed the history of Germany. Then hop back on and take the bus to The Gendarmenmarkt, an architectural hot spot including the Konzerthaus and the French and German Churches. In the centre of the square stands a monumental statue of Germany's renowned poet Friedrich Schiller.
Hop on again and enjoy the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall. Just follow the whole route and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on.
No need to deal with the complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With the City Sightseeing tour, you get to visit all Berlin's hot spots! . Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Berlin!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Two routes. Route A: Red Route. Route B: Green Route
- Except on: Berlin Marathon