Toledo Premium Experience: Night Walking Tour, Bullfighting Museum, Alcázar & Tour Bus
- Entrance to the Alcázar is free to the general public until the end of the summer due to fire damage on one of its floors. Please bear this in mind when buying your ticket.
- Stop 9 (Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros) operates every day from 16:00 onwards.
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility with 12-month ticket validity.
- Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 9 stops and 360º panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 16:00)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Guided night-time walking tour
- Entrance to the Alcázar
- Entrance to Bullfighting Museum
- Skip-the-line cathedral entrance
- Fly Toledo zipline
Toledo has a long and proud history. It’s been to the home to Romans, Visigoths, Moors and Christians. It was capital of the Visigothic Kingdom and also home to the court of the Holy Roman Empire. All that means that the city has many stories to tell. Our Toledo Premium Experience is a brilliant way to discover this fascinating city.
With your 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket, you’ll be able to explore the city as much as you want and hop off at the stops you choose. Plaza de Zocodover is the perfect place to start. This grand square has long been central to life in the city. In fact, the city’s bullfights used to take place here. Another great place to visit is Puerta de Bisagra, which was the city’s main gate back when Toledo was very much what was within the walls. Also, don’t miss the Mirador del Valle, where you’ll be able a truly spectacular view of the city from across the River Tagus.
Your ticket also includes a walking tour in the company of an expert guide, who will tell you the story of this city of three cultures (Christian, Muslim and Jewish). It’s a fantastic way to learn more about Toledo. Another excellent inclusion is entrance to the Bullfighting Museum in the city’s bullring. It provides a fascinating insight into this popular and controversial entertainment, which has been part of Spanish life for centuries.
Last, but very definitely not least, your ticket includes entrance to the Alcázar, which was once the palace of Charles V, the Holy Roman Emperor. It’s one of the jewels in Toledo’s not inconsiderable crown and an unmissable visit if you’re visiting the city. Book today and hop on and start exploring.
Before you Go
Christmas Opening Hours
- Bus: 24th and 31st December: 10:00 – 15:00
Guided visits to Toledo Cathedral
- 8 December: 14:00 and 16:30
- 24th December: 13:00
- 25th December: no guided tours of Toledo Cathedral
- 31st December: 14:00 and 16:30
- 1st January: no guided tours of Toledo Cathedral
- 6th January: 14:00 and 16:30
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: the bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every hour after that.frequency of one hour in the afternoon and every 35/40 min. in the mornings.
- Friday and Saturday: The bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every half hour after that.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 11:00 to 17:00 (last show at 16:30h).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
Bullfighting Museum (Plaza de Toros):
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 to 16:00
Guided walking tour: Meeting point: Plaza de Zocodover (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time)
- Meet at Plaza Zocodover
- Starting time: Every day at 18:30
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.