Fly Toledo and Alcázar Experience
Entrance to the Alcázar is free to the general public until the end of the summer due to fire damage on one of its floors. Please bear this in mind when buying your ticket.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility with 12-month ticket validity.
- Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on the amazing Fly Toledo zipline
- Visit Toledo's amazing Alcázar
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 14:30)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Fly Toledo zipline
- Entrance to the Alcázar
- Guided night-time walking tour
- Skip-the-line cathedral entrance
- Entrance to Bullfighting Museum
With our Fly Toledo and Alcázar Experience, you’re going to make memories that will last you a lifetime. It’s made up of equal parts sightseeing, cultural delights and top thrills.
Toledo is a city with a history to match any other. It was capital of the Visigothic Kingdom in the Early Middle Ages and home to the court of Carlos V, the Holy Roman Emperor. On our open-top bus tour, you’ll be able to hop off to see all the city’s most important sights. There’s the magnificent Puerta Bisagra, which was once the entrance to the city. And don’t miss the Mirador del Valle, which lies outside the city across the River Tagus. The views of the city from here are simply stunning.
Another great place to hop off is the Puente de San Martín, a majestic medieval bridge across the Tagus. It’s also where you’ll find Fly Toledo, a fantastic activity that’s included in your ticket. This amazing zipline takes you from one side of the river to the other. It’s an experience you’ll never forget!
Once back on firm ground, and your heart’s stopped racing, head to Toledo’s incredible Alcázar. This old palace was once home to Charles V and was the site of a famous siege during the Spanish Civil War. Today, it’s home to a fascinating military museum. As entrance is included with your ticket, you really can’t miss it.
Before you Go
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: the bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every hour after that.frequency of one hour in the afternoon and every 35/40 min. in the mornings.
- Friday and Saturday: The bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every half hour after that.
- Daily: 11:00 to 18:00
- Includes all safety equipment.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 to 17:00
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.