Toledo Cathedral Experience Tickets: Skip-the-line & guided tour + Bus Tour
Stop 5 (Mirador del Valle) is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconveniences.
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Flexible 12-month ticket so you can hop on the tour whenever you are ready
- Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 9 stops and 360º panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
- Cathedral Skip-the-line Pass: avoid the queues & enjoy a guided visit of Toledo's Gothic cathedral
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 16:00)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Skip-the-line cathedral entrance and guided tour
- Guided night-time walking tour
- Entrance to the Alcázar Palace
- Fly Toledo zipline
- Entrance to Bullfighting Museum
There are many outstanding buildings in Toledo, as you’d expect for a city with such a rich history, but the cathedral is almost certainly the most impressive of them all. Construction on this stunning structure began in the early 13th century, and it wasn’t completed until the end of the 15th! That’s a long time, but when you see the building, you’ll understand why.
It’s one of the city’s most popular attraction, so with your skip-the-line ticket, you won’t have to spend time queuing to get in to see its magnificent interior. It really will take your breath away. Your ticket also includes a tour with an official guide, so you’ll get to learn all about the cathedral’s fascinating history.
To explore more of the city, just hop on the bus and head for one of the stops that we’ve carefully located at the city’s main points of interest. The Mirador del Valle is a great place to see just how beautiful the city is. Hop off there and you can look out over the River Tagus on an immensely photographable view of Toledo. It’ll be one for the (digital) scrapbook!
The Puente San Martín is another place with great views. This magnificent, centuries-old bridge span the river and is a great place to conjure up images of Toledo´s storied past. And if that leaves you wanting more (and it will), hop off at Puerta de Bisagra, which was the city’s main gate when the city was at the height of its powers. Seeing it, you’ll understand just what an important city Toledo once was (and, of course, still is, even if it’s no longer the home to the court of the Holy Roman Emperor!). That’s just the beginning. There’s so much to explore here, so book today and get ready to hop on board!
Before you Go
Christmas Opening Hours
- Bus: 24th and 31st December: 10:00 – 15:00
Guided visits to Toledo Cathedral
- 8 December: 14:00 and 16:30
- 24th December: 13:00
- 25th December: no guided tours of Toledo Cathedral
- 31st December: 14:00 and 16:30
- 1st January: no guided tours of Toledo Cathedral
- 6th January: 14:00 and 16:30
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: the bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every hour after that.frequency of one hour in the afternoon and every 35/40 min. in the mornings.
- Friday and Saturday: The bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every half hour after that.
Guided tour of the Cathedral:
- Meeting point: Plaza de Zocodover (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time)
- Monday to Saturday at 13:00h and 16:30h. Sundays at 14:00h and 16:30h.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.