Boat Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Palma de Mallorca
- 18th September: from 12pm to 7pm stop 9 (Bellver Castle) will be out of service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Bus stops 8 and 16 are temporarily closed. The Purple route is suspended until further notice. The bus times are subject to change.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
- Create your own itinerary around Palma de Mallorca.
- Our Boat Tour lets you enjoy the complete Palma Experience.
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
Passeig Marítim (Els Molins)
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 langauges
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Museo Es Baluard
- Free drink and mask
- 2-for-1 ice-cream offer
Combine bus and boat to make the very most of your stay in Palma de Mallorca. This fantastic city rewards exploration and with our Boat Tour and Hop-Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket, you’ll be able to make the very most of your time in Palma, as our bus route is designed to show you the best of the city and our boat tour lets you see the city from a whole new angle.
With over 300 days of sunshine a year, our boat cruise is the perfect way to enjoy this beautiful city. During this 1-hour cruise, you’ll have the chance to see some of Palma’s most famous attractions from a completely different perspective, and with panoramic 360-degree views from the top deck, you won’t miss a thing.
Marvel at the historic Bellver Castle, Europe’s oldest circular castle or admire the luxury and opulence of the many superyachts docked in the port. As you cruise around the bay, you’ll also be treated to spectacular views of Palma’s Gothic cathedral. Did you know that the famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí once worked on a renovation of the cathedral, but after an argument with the contractor he left the project?
Once back on shore, you can hop back on the bus and continue exploring the city. A good place to start is La Seu, the magnificent cathedral, which dominates the city from the water. Another place not to miss is Plaça d’Espanya, a grand square at the entrance to the old city. Or hop off at one of the stops along the Paseo Maritimo and enjoy a relaxing stroll by the water.
Before you Go
Bus stops closed on Mondays:
Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
Es Baluard (stop 16)
Operational season: May - October
Tours depart every hour from 11:00 until 16:00 from Monday to Saturday. (weather dependent)
Duration: 50 minutes
Departs from Escalera Real, but please redeem your ticket at stop 1 at least 15 minutes before the boat departs.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.