Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga + Hop-On Hop-Off Benalmadena
- 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Benalmádena
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights
- Money-saving deal when you buy tickets for both places at once.
- 48hr Benalmadena hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 24hr Malaga hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 9 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Butterfly Park/MIMMA Malaga
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Sea Life Benalmadena
Though mere kilometres away from each other Malaga and Benalmadena couldn’t be more different. One is the regional capital, a world-renowned centre of culture, full of museums, parks and historic monuments, and the other is a tourist resort supreme, with beaches, boats and great family attractions.
Malaga is fast becoming the cultural capital of the south of Spain. It’s packed with cultural attractions. One of our favourites is MIMMA (the Interactive Music Museum) because you actually get to play some instruments. Our favourite is banging the gong. It’s a great place to while away an hour or two. We like it so much we’ve included entrance with your ticket. And if you’re looking for places to hop off the bus, we’d say you can’t beat the views from Gibralfaro. It’s perched so high above the city, you’ll be glad that the bus took you there!
Benalmadena has its own special charms, from brilliant beaches to the wonderful views over the sea from the old town, it’s a place that rewards those who come to explore. Included in your ticket, is the fantastic Butterfly Park, a specially climatised indoor space that’s home to hundreds of butterflies, with species from all over the world. There’s even a wallaby in the garden! So, we recommend you head up there and then maybe spend some time on the beach before exploring some more.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop Off Malaga
IMPORTANT: From 14:00, the bus does not stop at the Centro de Arte Contemoraneo (Stop 2), but instead stops at The Russian and Automobile Museums. The route changes accordingly. Please see the map for the location of the alternate Stop 2.
Red Route schedule:
- Departure times from Stop 1: 10:00, 10:20, 10:40, 11:00, 11:20; 11:40 12:00, 12:20, 12:40, 13:00, 13:20, 13:40, 14:10, 14:40, 15:10, 15:40, 16:10, 16:50, 17:25, 17:40, 18:30. MIMMA: Tuesday to Sunday 10:30 to 18:30
Hop-On Hop-Off Benalmadena The service is currently only operational on Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year's Day).
- Departure times are from stop 1 (Puerto Marina)
- 10.00 - 11.15 - 12.30 - 15.00 - 16.00 - 17.00
- The 12:30 bus goes to Benalmadena Village and the Butterfly Park
Your tickets can be cancelled with three months of their purchase date.