Byblos, Jeita Grotto and Harissa & Hop-on Hop-off Beirut
Please be aware that the City Sightseeing service may be subject to route changes and/or delays. We recommend calling or sending a WhatsApp on +961 76 910165 (available 24/7 including holidays). We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- See the Roman Amphitheatre and Old Souk in Zouk Mikael
- Hear fascinating stories about Lebanon’s history from your expert local guide
- Choose to ride the Harissa cable car to see the Our Lady of Lebanon statue
- Explore a genuine Crusader Castle in ancient Byblos
- Complete your experience and save money by including a 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Beirut
- Visit the stunning Jeita Grotto, the longest cave in the Middle East
- Day trip to Byblos, Jeita Grotto and Harissa
- Entrance to Jeita Grotto, Cable Car and Byblos Castle included
- Luxury transportation with A/C
- Multilingual guide
- Lebanese lunch in a well-known restaurant by the sea
- Water and a snack
You won’t believe the amazing things you see on this day tour. Setting off from the centre of Beirut, the bus will take you north towards your first stop of the day, the truly astounding Jeita Grotto. Along the way, you'll hear interesing facts about the area’s many points of interest, such as the Nahr El-Khab valley and the hilltop statue of Christ the King.
Jeita Grotto, a finalist in the competition for the new seven wonders of the world, is an incredible cave system in the limestone rock of the Mount Lebanon mountain range, made up of two separate enormous caverns. Admire the thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and take a short boat trip on the lake that covers the floor of the lower cave.
Next, head for Harissa, where you can choose to take the cable car up to the impressive 8.5-metre statue of Our Lady of Lebanon. Climb to the base of the statue which towers high above the city to enjoy stunning views over the coast and sea.
The final stop is Byblos, a city with a history that stretches back at least seven thousand years! Here, you’ll visit the 12th-century Crusader Castle, which was once captured by Saladin himself. You’ll also have time to visit the old souk and the medieval churches that were built by the Crusaders, and stop for a well-deserved Lebanese lunch in a restaurant by the sea.
To make your stay in Beirut complete, why not add a 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket with the tour? It’s the perfect way to explore magical Beirut and discover its many hidden corners.
Before you Go
Byblos, Jeita Grotto and Harissa Day Tour from Beirut
When making the booking, please select the date on which you would like to take the tour
Availability: Daily except Mondays.
Departure time: 9:00 a.m. (this time can be flexible upon request).
Pick-up from your hotel.
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Please note: There is a minimum of two people required to book this day tour.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.