- Relax and unwind at the Sky View Café
- Spend as long as you like admiring the unobstructed 360-degree views of Seattle and beyond
- Visit the Sky View Observatory, the tallest public viewing platform in Seattle and the Pacific NW
- Enjoy spectacular views of Seattle, and towards the mountains, lakes and sea beyond the city limit
- General admission to Sky View Observatory
Located on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle, Sky View Observatory is the tallest public viewing platform in the entire Pacific Northwest. Hop in the lift and within 70 seconds you’ll be over 900 feet above Seattle’s city streets. With panoramic 360-degree views, Sky View Observatory is the perfect place to get your bearings and pick out the sights that you might want to visit later.
See Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel and watch as ferries cross Elliott Bay as they head to Bainbridge Island. Watch as the sun sets over the Olympic Mountains and marvel at the iconic Mount Rainier, an active volcano less than 60 miles from Seattle. You can even relax and enjoy the delicious food and drinks on offer at the Sky View Café. Talk about a room with a view!
Before you Go
Sky View Observatory
Last entry: 1 hour before closing
On presenting your voucher at the Box Office, you will be given a ticket for the next available entry time; immediate entry is not guaranteed
Visit duration: 45-90 minutes
Luggage and large bags cannot be accommodated in the observatory; there are no lockers or storage facilities
Prams/strollers can be taken inside the observatory
Service animals are welcome
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.