Sky View Observatory + Hop-On Hop-Off Seattle
Soar to the 73rd floor of the Sky View Observatory for the best views of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest when you book your tickets online with City Sightseeing! The tallest building west of the Mississippi River, you're guaranteed unobstructed panoramic views of the city, Elliott Bay and beyond to Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker. Plus, in summer, combine your ticket to the viewing platform with a City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Seattle and make the most of your trip!
- Visit the Sky View Observatory, the tallest public viewing platform in Seattle and the Pacific NW
- Spend as long as you like admiring the unobstructed 360-degree views of Seattle and beyond
- See iconic landmarks like Elliott Bay, Mount Rainier, the Great Wheel and the Space Needle
- Relax and unwind at the Sky View Café
- Combine your ticket to the viewing platform with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Seattle
- General admission to Sky View Observatory
- Optional 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (red route, 1st May - 10th October 2020)
See Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel and watch as ferries cross Elliott Bay as they head to Bainbridge Island. Watch as the sun sets over the Olympic Mountains and marvel at the iconic Mount Rainier, an active volcano less than 60 miles from Seattle. You can even relax and enjoy the delicious food and drinks on offer at the Sky View Café. Talk about a room with a view!
Plus, from May to October, combine your entrance ticket with a City Sightseeing bus tour of Seattle to complete your experience! Hop on and off the bus at any of the stops along the route and discover the city's top attractions from street level. Book online today!
Before you Go
- Open daily
- Spring/summer: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Autumn/winter: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hours may vary on certain holidays and for private events
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- On presenting your voucher at the Box Office, you will be given a ticket for the next available entry time; immediate entry is not guaranteed
- Visit duration: 45-90 minutes
- Luggage and large bags cannot be accommodated in the observatory; there are no lockers or storage facilities
- Prams/strollers can be taken inside the observatory
- Service animals are welcome
- Season: 1st May - 10th October 2020
- Ticket valid on the red route, Must-See Seattle, for 1 or 2 days