Product temporarily unavailable
Discover the best of Seattle on this two-and-a-half-hour Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour. From the comfort of an open-top double-decker bus, you’ll be taken to the most interesting and picturesque parts of the Emerald City. With a live guide providing captivating commentary, and stops with time to explore and take pictures, you won’t miss a thing! From lakes and locks to mountains and monuments, you’ll see it all without leaving the city limits.
- Two-and-a-half-hour tour on an open-top double-decker bus, offering panoramic views
- Live English-speaking guide providing entertaining commentary
- 30 minutes to discover the Ballard Locks, the busiest locks in the USA
- 15 minutes to explore Gas Works Park and Lake Union
- 10-minute photo stop at Kerry Park Overlook on Queen Anne Hill
Each bus has a live guide who will entertain you throughout the tour. Admire Seattle’s cultural and architectural diversity as you visit some of the city’s most famous neighbourhoods like Ballard, Fremont and the U-District. Seattle is home to the largest houseboat population in the USA, and you’ll get to see your fair share of Seattle’s famous houseboats on Lake Union. Here you’ll have a short stop to explore the Gas Works Park. There will also be free time to discover the Ballard Locks, the busiest in the USA, and one of Seattle’s most popular tourist attractions.
There will also be a stop at Kerry Park Overlook on Queen Anne Hill. Here you’ll be treated to the most iconic view of Downtown Seattle’s skyline, with the Space Needle and the snow-capped Mount Rainier both featuring prominently, a perfect photo opportunity. From Puget Sound to Mount Rainier and everything in between, you’ll see everything Seattle has to offer on the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour.
Before you Go
- Availability: tour runs daily from 24th May to 29th September 2019
- Departure times: 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Meeting point: City Sightseeing bus stop 1, Space Needle (Broad Street)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; there will, however, be designated photo stops where you are able to get off the bus