The Giant's Causeway Tour
Visit the spectacular Giant's Causeway UNESCO World Heritage Site and walk in the footsteps of the legendary giants, Finn McCool and Benandonner! Discover a landscape formed over 50 million years ago by volcanic activity with an expert guide, as well as taking in other iconic sights along the Antrim Coast such as Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Don't miss out on experiencing Northern Ireland's stunning scenery on a day tour from Belfast!
- Tour includes entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre, exclusive to City Sightseeing Belfast!
- Explore the haunting ruins of Dunluce Castle and visit the rickety Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Take the world-famous Causeway Coastal Route & admire the striking North Antrim coastline
- Walk in the footsteps of legendary giants and explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a guide
- Experience the Giant's Causeway, a geographical phenomenon formed around 50-60 million years ago
- Coach transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Dunluce Castle
The tour then continues along the world-famous Causeway Coastal Route to the haunting ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle which has inspired many local fantasy writers, as well as to the rickety Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, swaying 30 metres above the crashing waves below. You'll also stop off at other iconic sights in the region, including Carnlough, one of the locations where the Game of Thrones series was filmed, and Carrickfergus Castle.
Discover the Giant's Causeway, one of the most renowned sites on the Antrim Coast, as well as other stunning locations along the Causeway Coastal Route, voted one of the world's top five most spectacular drives! Don't miss out on this award-winning day tour. Book online today!
Before you Go
The Giant's Causeway Tour:
- Meeting point: 9:00 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
- Tour runs all year round:
- Except on: 12 July, 24-26 December, 1 January
- Day tour:
- Departs: 9:15 a.m.
- Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
- Itinerary: Giant's Causeway, including entrance to the Visitor Centre, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, drive through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages, Carnlough and Carrickfergus Castle
- Please note:
- The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- On occasion, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge may be closed due to adverse weather conditions
- Bring a packed lunch