Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour
Take a trip along the North Antrim coastline and visit the beautiful locations where the hit series Game of Thrones was filmed, including the Cushendun Caves, King's Road and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Aside from reliving the action, you'll also hear the region's fascinating history and mythology and stop off at the Giant's Causeway UNESCO World Heritage Site to explore an iconic landscape formed over 50 million years ago. Book online today and discover Northern Ireland's stunning scenery with an expert guide!
- Discover the locations where Game of Thrones was filmed: Cushendun Caves, King's Road, Larrybane...
- Visit the Giant's Causeway UNESCO World Heritage Site & see a landscape created by volanic activity
- Tour includes entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre - exculsive to City Sightseeing Belfast
- Admire the breathtaking views along the Causeway Coastal Route
- Coach transportation
- Expert Game of Thrones tour guide
- Walking tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
No trip to this stunning coastline would be complete without visiting the Giant's Causeway. As legend has it, you'll be walking in the footsteps of giants as you explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site, where volcanic activity over 50 million years ago formed some 40,000 basalt columns jutting out of the sea.
Discover the some of the amazing locations which serve as a backdrop for the Game of Thrones as well as taking in other iconic sights along Northern Ireland's coastline! You don't have to be completely hooked on the series to enjoy this day tour... With breathtaking scenery and an insight into the region's compelling history and folk tales, you'll be gripped from start to finish. Book online today!
Before you Go
This tour is NOT suitable for children.
Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour:
- Meeting point: 8:45 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
- Tour runs all year round
- Except on: 12 July, 24-26 December, 1 January
- Day tour:
- Departs: 9:00 a.m.
- Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
- Itinerary: Carnlough Village, Cushendun Caves, Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Larrybane and The Dark Hedges
- Please note:
- The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- On occasion, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge may be closed due to adverse weather conditions
- Bring a packed lunch