The City Sightseeing Sharjah tour buses provide visitors with a novel way to discover all its charms and its rich cultural heritage. A day on the on the Hop-On Hop-Off double decker bus Tour allows you to take in the most enjoyable and memorable experiences in Sharjah. Hop-on and Hop-off between the 4 different bus routes and visit all of the Emirate’s famous landmarks!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 26 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Sharjah.
- Audio guide commentaries in 5 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Free Wi-Fi on board.
Hop-off at Bus Stop 4 to visit the Al Majaz, a relaxing area where you can enjoy the views of the waterfront. There's even a water feature in the middle which is lit up in an array of colours at night, it's breathtakingly beautiful! The Sharjah Aquarium at Bus Stop 9 is one for all the family and a great day out if you want to escape the heat for a while. At the same Bus Stop you'll find the Maritime Museum too where you can learn about everything that goes on at the Sharjah port.
If you love seafood then hop-on the Cultural Tour Bus Line and head to the Fish Market at Bus Stop 15 where you'll be able to pick up some freshly caught fish. Next up at Bus Stop 17 is the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, a spectacular landmark both inside and out, where you'll be able to see all kinds of exciting Islamic artefacts. Buy you City Sightseeing Bus Tour today!
Know before you go
Except on: Not Applicable
First Tour: 09:00 a.m. (Winter), 10:00 a.m. (Summer)
Last Tour: 07:00 p.m. (Winter), 06:00 p.m. (Summer)
- 48 Hours Explorer Ticket includes
- Free entry to Sharjah Aquarium Free entry to 10 Museums along the route Free ride in the Eye of the Emirate (Big Wheel) 25% discount at Elmanza Restaurant at Al Majaz Waterfront