Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sharjah
- The bus runs when there are customers so please ring +971 6 525 5200 or contact our Customer Service team if you are ready to hop on.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 20+ stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Audio guide commentaries in 7 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Sharjah.
Central Souq I
Al Noor Island
Al Majaz Waterfront
Al Montazah & Flag Island
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide commentaries in 7 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- 15-minute boat tour
Are you ready to explore the cultural rich city of Sharjah? Hop on board on one of our bus lines. Both the Leisure and Cultural Tour start from the Central Souq I, so make sure you look around before beginning the adventure as you'll find so many great shops and boutiques. Along the Leisure Tour, hop off at Palm Tree Oasis if you're a nature lover. It is a great place to breathe in the fresh air, take a stroll or even sit down for a little picnic break.
Hop off to visit the Al Majaz, a relaxing area where you can enjoy the views of the waterfront. There's even a water feature in the middle which is lit up in an array of colours at night, it's breathtakingly beautiful! The Sharjah Aquarium is one for all the family and a great day out if you want to escape the heat for a while. At the same bus stop you'll find the Maritime Museum too where you can learn about everything that goes on at the Sharjah port. Plus, hop off at the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, a spectacular landmark both inside and out, where you'll be able to see all kinds of exciting Islamic artefacts. Buy your ticket for the City Sightseeing Bus Tour today!
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
First/last bus tour:
October to May: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
June to September: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.