Hop-On Hop-Off Prague Bus + Boat
There’s more to Prague than beer, its rich tradition of café culture and underground music scene… get an insight into the history that has shaped the Czech Republic’s capital with this City Sightseeing combination ticket. Go on guided walking tours through Prague Castle and the Jewish Quarter, before admiring the city’s architecturally beautiful buildings on a boat tour and on an open-top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- Visit the largest ancient castle complex in the world which dates back to the 9th century.
- See monuments such as the Old-New Synagogue and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
- Go back in time and hear the intriguing history of Prague Castle and the Jewish Quarter.
- 24/48h Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Prague.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Make the most of your visit to the Historic Centre of Prague, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Map, Routes & Stops
The world’s largest ancient castle complex, the sheer size of Prague Castle is bound to impress. Once the residence of Bohemian monarchs and now the seat of the Czech Republic’s Head of State, the rich history of the Castle’s palaces and ecclesiastical buildings will captivate you. You’ll also step inside the breath-taking St. Vitus Cathedral, central to Prague’s cultural and religious heritage. See where patron saints, sovereigns and archbishops have been laid to rest and stand in the very place where Bohemian monarchs were once coronated.
The Jewish Quarter arguably has a sadder story to tell… Your expert guide will recount its past, giving you a glimpse into life in the ghettos, the atrocities of World War II, life after the communist regime and the legends of Golem. See those monuments still standing today, such as the Old Jewish Cemetery and the Old-New Synagogue, surrounded by the luxury shops and fine dining restaurants which now lure people to Josefov.
After you've finished your bus tour, just hop on to our boat trip to carry on the adventure on the water! You'll see all the city's landmarks as you cruise along.
Choose this City Sightseeing combination ticket and learn the rich history of this enchanting city, from touring the sights of Prague on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, to wandering inside Prague Castle and through the streets of the Jewish Quarter.
Know before you go
- Operative season: all year round
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 04:00 p.m.
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 - 18:00; every 30 minutes / 18:00 - 21:00; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 - 18:00; every 30 minutes / 18:00 - 22:00; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 - 19:00; every 60 minutes
- Walking tours: 11:25, 12:55, 15:25
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Meeting point: bus stop 4 - Prague Castle (red line)
- Walking tours: 10:45, 13:00, 14:45
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour
- Boat tour if selected
- Castle Walking Tour: expert guide; entry to the grounds, including the courtyard and St. Vitus Cathedral, and gardens (summer only)
- Jewish Quarter Walking Tour: expert guide
- Castle Walking Tour: entry to the museum and exhibitions
- Jewish Quarter Walking Tour: entry to sites (synagogues, Jewish Ceremonial Hall, Old Jewish Cemetery, Robert Guttmann Gallery)