A 5-course meal, jugs of beer, goblets of wine, fire shows, sword fighting, belly dancers, live music. If any of these things catch your eye, then you’re in luck, as the Medieval Night ticket includes all of these things under the same roof! Travel back in time and enjoy an evening filled with medieval food and entertainment in an authentic candle-lit medieval-themed tavern. Located in the centre of Prague, this is a unique experience that will be enjoyed by young and old.
- A unique experience and fun for all ages
- Live, interactive entertainment featuring swordfighters, belly dancers and fire shows
- Underground setting in a candle-lit medieval-themed tavern
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- 5-course meal, with different menus to choose from (vegetarian option available)
- Medieval Night dinner experience, including a 5-course meal and unlimited beer/wine/soft drinks
This experience lasts for two-and-a-half hours and will keep you entertained from beginning to end. You’ll feast on a 5-course banquet featuring traditional Czech favourites (including a vegetarian option) and the drinks will flow as there’s unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks all night. Think jugs of beer and goblets of wine! Whilst you tuck into the food live performers will amaze you with sword fighting, fire shows, juggling, fortune telling, belly dancing and medieval music. This truly is a unique experience and promises to be an unforgettable evening for all!
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Minimum of 2 persons required for booking
- Availability: daily at 8:00 p.m.
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours