Product temporarily unavailable
- A unique experience and fun for all ages
- Live, interactive entertainment featuring swordfighters, belly dancers and fire shows
- Underground setting in a candle-lit medieval-themed tavern
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- 5-course meal, with different menus to choose from (vegetarian option available)
- Medieval Night dinner experience, including a 5-course meal and unlimited beer/wine/soft drinks
Step back in time on this Medieval Night experience. Located in an underground medieval-themed tavern in the centre of Prague’s Old Town, this is a feast for all your senses. Taste the delicious 5-course banquet featuring traditional Czech cuisine; feel the authentic wooden tables and stone walls of the candle-lit tavern; see the jugglers, swordfighters and belly dancers as they entertain you; listen to traditional medieval music from live performers and smell the aromas of the Middle Ages.
This experience lasts for two-and-a-half hours and will keep you entertained from beginning to end. You’ll feast on a 5-course banquet featuring traditional Czech favourites (including a vegetarian option) and the drinks will flow as there’s unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks all night. Think jugs of beer and goblets of wine! Whilst you tuck into the food live performers will amaze you with sword fighting, fire shows, juggling, fortune telling, belly dancing and medieval music. This truly is a unique experience and promises to be an unforgettable evening for all!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at the following location:
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
Minimum of 2 persons required for booking
Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.