Prague Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising along the Vltava River through the heart of historic Prague. Reserve your tickets with City Sightseeing and take in unbeatable views of this incredible city and its most famous sights such as the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and Vyšehrad.
- On-deck musical accompaniment
- See the sights of Prague from the river, including the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Excellent selection of drinks
- Relax on deck with a free aperitif
- Choose from a buffet of delicious local and continental food
- Lunch cruise with complimentary welcome drink
With a sumptuous buffet, you’ll be able to enjoy something delicious to eat. There’s everything from refreshing light salads to tasty typical Czech stews and nothing quite like the feeling of enjoying a flavoursome lunch in the open air as the wonders of the Czech capital pass slowly by.
Your cruise begins with a free aperitif as your boat heads up the river to the castle fort of Vyšehrad. Live music will accompany you on your return journey. Treat yourself to two hours of relaxation, calm, spectacular views and delicious food. You won’t regret it.
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
- April - October: daily
- November - March: Friday to Sunday
- Departure time: 12:00 p.m.
- Duration: approximately two hours
- Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before taking the cruise