Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that cruises are suspended until further notice.
- Excellent selection of drinks
- On-deck musical accompaniment
- See the sights of Prague from the river, including the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Relax on deck with a free aperitif
- Choose from a buffet of delicious local and continental food
- Lunch cruise with complimentary welcome drink
Treat yourself to a leisurely lunch as you cruise down the magical Vltava River, passing by Prague’s best-known buildings and bridges. The views of the city from the river are some of the very best in the city and the feeling of peace and tranquillity as you slowly make your way up the river is unbeatable.
With a sumptuous buffet, you’ll be able to enjoy something delicious to eat. There’s everything from refreshing light salads to tasty typical Czech stews and nothing quite like the feeling of enjoying a flavoursome lunch in the open air as the wonders of the Czech capital pass slowly by.
Your cruise begins with a free aperitif as your boat heads up the river to the castle fort of Vyšehrad. Live music will accompany you on your return journey. Treat yourself to two hours of relaxation, calm, spectacular views and delicious food. You won’t regret it.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at one of the following locations:
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
April - October: daily
November - March: Friday to Sunday
Departure time: 12:00 p.m.
Duration: approximately two hours
Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before taking the cruise
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.