Prague Dinner Cruise
Romantic dinner for two? A relaxing evening with friends and family? Business dinner with a twist? Whatever you fancy, our Prague Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to spend 3 hours cruising along the Vltava River whilst enjoying a delicious buffet-style dinner. Plus, enjoy spectacular views of the likes of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle as the sun dips below the horizon. A free welcome drink and live music are the icing on the cake for what is sure to be a fantastic night.
- Free welcome drink and live music on board
- Watch as the city lights up as the sun goes down
- Get a different perspective of Prague and its famous monuments
- Buffet-style dinner featuring traditional Czech cuisine, plus international favourites
- 3-hour cruise down the Vltava River on board a luxurious boat
- Dinner cruise with complimentary welcome drink
Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink as you board, then sit down, relax and enjoy the sights as you cruise along Prague’s main waterway. You’ll see attractions such as the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum Teatre and the ancient Vyšehrad Castle. As day turns to night and the buildings are lit up, you’ll be treated to magical views of this already beautiful city.
Then sit down to enjoy your dinner and continue to take in the breathtaking views as the boat meanders down the Vltava. The buffet-style dinner will have something for everyone and features traditional Czech dishes as well as international favourites for the less adventurous. There’s also a licenced bar where you can purchase additional drinks. Plus, live music will keep you entertained and adds to the luxurious atmosphere of the cruise.
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
- The cruise runs daily (except 24 & 31 December)
- Departure time: 7:00 p.m.
- Duration: approximately three hours
- Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before taking the cruise