Product temporarily unavailable
- Get a different perspective of Prague and its famous monuments
- Free welcome drink and live music on board
- Watch as the city lights up as the sun goes down
- Buffet-style dinner featuring traditional Czech cuisine, plus international favourites
- 3-hour cruise down the Vltava River on board a luxurious boat
- Dinner cruise with complimentary welcome drink
See Prague from a different perspective as you cruise down the Vltava River on this three-hour dinner cruise. It's a great way to spend a relaxing evening.
Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink as you board, then sit down, relax and enjoy the sights as you cruise along Prague’s main waterway. You’ll see attractions such as the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum Teatre and the ancient Vyšehrad Castle. As day turns to night and the buildings are lit up, you’ll be treated to magical views of this already beautiful city.
Then sit down to enjoy your dinner and continue to take in the breathtaking views as the boat meanders down the Vltava. The buffet-style dinner will have something for everyone and features traditional Czech dishes as well as international favourites for the less adventurous. There’s also a licenced bar where you can purchase additional drinks. Plus, live music will keep you entertained and adds to the luxurious atmosphere of the cruise.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at one of the following locations:
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
The cruise runs daily (except 24 & 31 December)
Departure time: 7:00 p.m.
Duration: approximately three hours
Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before taking the cruise
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.