Product temporarily unavailable
- Learn about some of the most important figures in Prague’s history
- Enjoy the excellent interactive displays
- Take selfies with some of the world’s biggest starts
- A great day out for the whole family
- Situated in the heart of Prague, near Old Town Square
- Admission to the Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin
Divided into seven separate sections, the Wax Museum of Legends is an excellent place to get up close and personal with some of the world’s biggest celebrities as well as famous figures from Prague’s past. From Tom Cruise to the Golem of Prague, from Barack Obama to Mick Jagger, there are figures from all walks of life who you’re free to take your picture to create some hilarious memories.
With interactive exhibits and the ability to create your own 3D picture, there’s something to enjoy here for everyone. So, whether it’s Mozart or Katy Perry that tickles your fancy, you’ll find them here, always patiently waiting to see you at the Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin.
At the museum, you also have the option to have your hand recreated in wax! Reserve your tickets online today with City Sightseeing and don't miss out on one of Prague's top attractions.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at one of the following locations:
Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
City Sightseeing Prague Tourist Information Office, Václavské náměstí 28, Prague 1
Wax Museum of Legends
- Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (*opening hours subject to change)
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.