Wax Museum of Legends
Fancy hanging out with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? At the Wax Museum of Legends, you'll be able to rub shoulders with both of them and a host of other famous figures, both current and historical. An offshoot of the world-famous Musée Grévin in Paris, this is, without doubt, Central Europe's finest wax museum.
- Situated in the heart of Prague, near Old Town Square
- A great day out for the whole family
- Take selfies with some of the world’s biggest starts
- Enjoy the excellent interactive displays
- Learn about some of the most important figures in Prague’s history
- Admission to the Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin
With interactive exhibits and the ability to create your own 3D picture, there’s something to enjoy here for everyone. So, whether it’s Mozart or Katy Perry that tickles your fancy, you’ll find them here, always patiently waiting to see you at the Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin.
At the museum, you also have the option to have your hand recreated in wax! Reserve your tickets online today with City Sightseeing and don't miss out on one of Prague's top attractions.
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- Open daily (*opening hours subject to change)
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.