Croisière au Guadalquivir
Avant de Partir
warning Please note that all cruises are suspended until further notice.
today Choisissez la date
person Sélectionner les passagers
1 Heures Duration
Billet Imprimé Requis
- See the city's more modern monuments, including the Expo '92 pavilions and the Alamillo Bridge
- Journey into the past and see where Magellan set off from on the first voyage around the world
- Hear interesting facts about the role of this waterway in the history of the capital of Andalusia
- Take in panoramic views of Seville's famous landmarks from the top deck of the boat
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Guadalquivir, the only navigable river in Spain
- Admire Seville's historic landmarks, from the bullring to the traditional Triana neighbourhood
Departing from the famous Torre del Oro, gently snake your way down the Guadalquivir river taking in the sights and sounds of Seville from the water. From the historical landmarks to the more modern, you'll pass by the Real Maestranza, Spain's oldest bullring, the towers of Plaza de España reaching high above María Luisa park, the pavilions commissioned for the Universal Exposition of 1992 and the modern Alamillo Bridge, to name but a few. Admire the colourful houses of Triana lining the west bank of the river before sailing under the distinctive Isabel II Bridge which links this traditional neighbourhood with the city centre. Plus, see where Ferdinand Magellan and Juan Sebastián de Elcano set off from on the first ever voyage around the world in 1519 as well as the Monastery of Santa María de las Cuevas where Christopher Columbus is said to have spent time planning his discovery voyage. Whether enjoying the cruise along the Guadalquivir under the midday sun, taking in the sights at dusk or seeing the city from the water after dark, it'll be an unforgettable experience. Book online today!
Avant de Partir
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes
- Summer (May - September): 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Winter (October - April): 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
Cruceros Torre del Oro
Paseo Alcalde Marqués del Contadero, s/n,
41001 , Séville, Espagne