The heath and safety of our clients are key. With the current pandemic of COVID-19, we are aware your travel plans may change. So we would like to answer some questions you may have regarding an upcoming City Sightseeing service.
1. What happens if I have a valid voucher, but my travel plans have changed because of COVID-19?
2. Does the 24-hour cancellation policy still apply to me if my travel plans were affected by COVID-19?
3. I will be postponing my travel because of COVID-19. Can I postpone using my voucher?
4. Do I need to get a new voucher if I decide to use my ticket outside the original three-month window?
5. What if I had a booking/voucher but my travel date was before 16 March 2020?
6. What if I make a new booking after 16 March and then my travel plans are affected by COVID-19?
7. What happens if I can no longer use an attraction ticket because of COVID-19?
8. Do these new policies also apply to third-party attractions?
9. Do these new policies also apply to combination packages?
10. What is the difference between City Sightseeing tours/products and 3rd party products?
11. Can I still use my ticket despite COVID-19?
12. Are you considering purchasing a City Sightseeing tour or product and want to find out if it has been affected by COVID-19?
13. I still have more questions. Who should I contact?
* All these new policies are subject to change depending on the evolution of the global situation in relation to COVID-19.