Combo Ticket: Oxford + London Hop-On Hop-Off
Please note: this package does not include transport between the two cities.
- Explore both London and Oxford with this fantastic value offer
- Hop on and hop off at the stops you want to create your itinerary
- 12-month ticket validity for maximum flexibility
- Informative audio guide (with kids’ commentary in Oxford)
- 24-hour Oxford hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 24-hour London hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in multiple languages
- Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English - worth £9.99)
- Guided walking tour (seasonal)
Choose this package offer and get a 24-hour ticket for Oxford and a 1-day ticket for London. It’s just the ticket if you want to explore both of these amazing cities.
Oxford is of course famous for its ancient university, one of the oldest in the world, and the city is indeed dominated by it’s many amazing college buildings. It’s one of the world’s great centres of learning, but it also has a relaxed charm and sometimes, it can feel as much like you’re in the country as in the city. Hop on and off as much as you please to explore its many fantastic sights, such as Brasenose, Trinity and The Queen’s College.
And remember, it’s not all academia in Oxford. Head to Castle Mill Stream to see the rural, picturesque side of the city. It’s also a place that’s linked to our other destination, as this small river runs into the Thames itself, Oxord’s most famous river (and London’s too!).
What can we tell you about London? Well, it really is all they say. There’s so much to see and do here. Do you want to hop off at Big Ben? Buckingham Palace? The Tower of London? The choice is yours. With your 24-hour London ticket, you’ll be able to decide what you want to see and explore the city at your own pace.
We know we’ve got you covered when you hop on, but now we’ve got something extra for you in London when you hop off. The included Vidi Guides Royal London tour is a fascinating podcast-style self-guided audio tour which tells the 100-year-old story of the British Royal Family and their London.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off London
You can start your journey at any of our stops.
The last two departures from Stop 1 each day (16:40 and 17:10) end the route at Westminster Pier.
Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English):
After you purchase your ticket, you will receive an email from us titled “How to access your
self-guided audio tours with Vidi Guides” with instructions in English on how to access your packs on your smartphone (one tour per passenger).
The best stops for the Royal London Tour are stops 9 and 10.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
- Operational season: all year round
- Mid Season - 1st April - 14th April, 19th April to 31st May, 5th September - 31st October: 9:30 - 18:00. Monday to Thursday: every 20 minutes. Friday to Sunday: every 15 minutes. From April 1st to 14th and 5th September to October 31st the last tour is at 17:00.
- High Season - 15th April - 18th April, 1st June - 21st July: 9:30 - 18:00. The bus runs every 15 minutes daily.
- Peak Season - 22nd July - 4th September: 9:30 - 18:00. Monday to Thursday: every 15 minutes. Friday to Sunday: every 10 minutes.
Languages: Audio Guide Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Kids Commentary
Live Language: English
Guided Walking Tour
- Seasonal; for more information, please enquire on arrival
London Green Shuttle Service
This route acts as a shuttle service, picking customers up so they can connect with the Red Route at Stop 1 or Stop 2.
- Stop 1 - Belvedere Road, Stand 3788, behind the London Eye
- Stop 2- Aldwych, outside One Aldwych Hotel
- Stop 21- Southampton Row, Stop Y, for the British Museum
- Stop 22- Woburn Place, Stop H outside the Royal National Hotel
- Stop 23- Bedford Way, Stop BP 4580, behind the Royal National Hotel
- Stop 24- Southampton Row, Stop B, for City Sightseeing shop and information centre
- Stop 25 - Lancaster Place, Somerset House, Stop B
First and last shuttle from Stop 1
- 09:17 - 16:17
First and last shuttle from Stop 22
- 08:55 - 15:55
Shuttle Service Frequency
- Every 20-30 minutes
Hop-On Hop-Off London: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.