Hop-On Hop-Off London + Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
Oxford: Due to roadworks in the city, the loop can take up to 90 minutes and wait times might be slightly longer. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Due to an event in Trafalgar Square, stop 6 is closed on September 18th and 19th.
- We apologise for the inconvenience but stop 11 is closed until further notice.
Please note: this package does not include transport between the two cities.
- Explore both London and Oxford with this fantastic value offer
- Hop on and hop off at the stops you want to create your itinerary
- 12-month ticket validity for maximum flexibility
- Informative audio guide (with kids’ commentary in Oxford)
- 24hr Oxford hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1-day London hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Informative and entertaining audio guide
- Full hygiene measures
- Guided walking tour (seasonal)
Choose this package offer and get a 24-hour ticket for Oxford and a 1-day ticket for London. It’s just the ticket if you want to explore both of these amazing cities.
Oxford is of course famous for its ancient university, one of the oldest in the world, and the city is indeed dominated by it’s many amazing college buildings. It’s one of the world’s great centres of learning, but it also has a relaxed charm and sometimes, it can feel as much like you’re in the country as in the city. Hop on and off as much as you please to explore its many fantastic sights, such as Brasenose, Trinity and The Queen’s College.
And remember, it’s not all academia in Oxford. Head to Castle Mill Stream to see the rural, picturesque side of the city. It’s also a place that’s linked to our other destination, as this small river runs into the Thames itself, Oxord’s most famous river (and London’s too!).
What can we tell you about London? Well, it really is all they say. There’s so much to see and do here. Do you want to hop off at Big Ben? Buckingham Palace? The Tower of London? The choice is yours. With your one-day London ticket, you’ll be able to decide what you want to see and explore the city at your own pace.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off London
Your City Sampler ticket is valid for travel on one single calendar day.
You can start your journey at any of our stops.
The last two departures from Stop 1 each day (16:40 and 17:10) end the route at Tooley Street.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
- Operational season: all year round
- Low season - 1st April - 20th June every 30 minutes Monday to Thursday and every 20 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to October. Last tour 17.00
- Mid Season - 21st June - 22nd July every 20 minutes Monday - Thursday and every 15 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to September. Last tour 17.30
- High Season - 23rd July - 31st August every 15 minutes daily, with the option of more buses to provide capacity if needed. Last tour 18.00
- Except on: 1st January, 25th & 26th December
Languages: Audio Guide Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Kids Commentary Live Language: English
Guided Walking Tour
- Seasonal; for more information, please enquire on arrival
Hop-On Hop-Off London: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.