Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey coloured buildings as well as glimpses of many of its Colleges' courtyards. Let City Sightseeing Oxford introduce you to this vibrant and cultured city. With one fantastic route with 20 bus stops, you're free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your stay. Join us around Oxford!
- Create your own itinerary to explore Oxford, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oxford.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 20 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Audio commentary in 12 languages. Live commentaries in English and English Kids Commentary.
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
- Discounts to attractions
The Red Line takes you straight past some of the old-style colleges, some of which date back to the early 14th century. You'll be able to see Brasenose College, The Queen's College and the Trinity College gates very clearly from up high on our open top buses. We'll also take you straight to the old Sheldonian Theatre at Bus Stop 13, where you can appreciate its stunning English-style architecture.
Why not fully immerse yourself in the English lifestyle and go for afternoon tea after a long day of travelling? We'll take you straight to the famous Browns restaurant right outside Bus Stop 18. Go ahead and start deciding on your personal itinerary around Oxford. Get your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, 25th & 26th December
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour:
- January - February, November - December: 4:00 p.m.
- March, October: 5:00 p.m.
- April - June, September: 6:00 p.m.
- June - August: 7:00 p.m.