Take a journey around the city and enjoy the view from the top of an open top double-decker bus. Take a full tour round or hop off at conveniently located stops at your leisure with your 24-hour ticket. We'll take you to 17 of Newcastle's finest attractions so get ready to begin the fun!
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 17 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Newcastle & Gateshead.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Newcastle, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Audio guide in English to learn all about Newcastle.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Line
Next up is an attraction for all the football fans out there! At Bus Stop 6 you'll find St James' Park, the football stadium home to Newcastle United which was also used as the football venue in the 2012 Olympic Games. Another point of interest to highlight is the Blue Carpet Square at Bus Stop 9, where you can see the modern, quirky piece of art, the Blue Carpet. If you want to explore Newcastle in more depth then hop-off at Quayside at Bus Stop 11 and take a guided walking tour around The Guidhall. Don't forget the famous Tyne Bridge, overlooking the River Tyne and built in 1928. We'll drive straight over it so that you can get a new take on the city. Get ready to enjoy Newcastle Gateshead! Buy your ticket online today.
Know before you go
Excluding Great North Run Day (September)
First Tour: 10:30 a.m.
Last Tour: 03:00 p.m.
- Discount vouchers for attractions