Hop-On Hop-Off Newcastle Gateshead
Take a journey around the city and enjoy the view from the top of an open top double-decker bus. Take a full tour round or hop off at conveniently located stops at your leisure with your 24-hour ticket. We'll take you to 18 of Newcastle's finest attractions so get ready to begin the fun!
- New route this summer: discover the Ouseburn valley! (Blue line runs from 22 June to 8 September)
- Audio guide in English to learn all about Newcastle
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Newcastle & Gateshead
- Create your own itinerary to explore Newcastle, hopping on and off whenever you wish
- Red line: 18 stops around the city, covering all the main sights & attractions
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Discount vouchers
Next up is an attraction for all the football fans out there! At Bus Stop 6 you'll find St James' Park, the football stadium home to Newcastle United which was also used as the football venue in the 2012 Olympic Games. Another point of interest to highlight is the Blue Carpet Square at Bus Stop 9, where you can see the modern, quirky piece of art, the Blue Carpet. If you want to explore Newcastle in more depth then hop-off at Quayside at Bus Stop 11 and take a guided walking tour around The Guidhall. Don't forget the famous Tyne Bridge, overlooking the River Tyne and built in 1928. We'll drive straight over it so that you can get a new take on the city. Get ready to enjoy Newcastle Gateshead! Buy your ticket online today.
Know before you go
- Operational season:
- 25 March - 27 October: weekends and public holidays only
- 1 July - 15 September: daily
- Excluding: 9 September - Great North Run
- First tour: 10:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 2:30 p.m.
- Operational season: 22 June - 8 September, daily
- First tour: 10:50 a.m.
- Last tour: 3:20 p.m.