The View from The Shard
- Relax and visit London’s highest bar
- View London’s famous landmarks & soak up over 1,000 years of the capital’s history at the same time
- Observe the skyline from two viewing platforms – Level 69 and the open-air Skydeck on Level 72
- Enjoy panoramic 360º views of London from Western Europe’s highest building at a height of 800 feet
- Admission to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard
- Access to Level 69 and the Open-Air Skydeck on Level 72
The View from The Shard is a unique experience offering 360-degree views of London’s skyline from a height of 800 feet. Soar to the top of Western Europe’s tallest building in 60 seconds in the high-speed lifts. With views of up to 40 miles on a clear day, The View from The Shard offers spectacular views at almost twice the height of any other vantage point in London.
Take in the breathtaking views from two different observation decks. Unwind with a drink in the indoor viewing gallery in Europe’s highest Moёt & Chandon Champagne bar on Level 69. Or experience the wind in your face from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72.
Don’t let the infamous British weather ruin your experience. Book the All Inclusive Ticket and with the weather guarantee you can return again for free in the event of bad weather!
Before you Go
Duration: there is no time limit - you can take as long as you want to enjoy your experience
Open Wednesday to Sunday, except for Christmas Day and other special dates
Opening hours (subject to change):
August - September: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
October 1st - 24th: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
October 25th - Decemeber 24th and December 31st: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
December 26th to 30th: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- The Deluxe ticket includes Guaranteed Entry, Fast Track, Guidebook, View Guarantee, Digital Photo Package, Signature Cocktail or any Moet champagne.
Please bring valid ID with you, as you will be asked present this with your voucher to allow you access into the Shard. Without ID we cannot guarantee access
Upon arrival, you will be allocated the next available time slot. Please note that there may be queues during busy periods
Children up to 3 years old do not pay for entry or need tickets
Children aged 4-15 need a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over
Due to safety regulations, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scanner and have personal items and luggage scanned before entry
Items that cannot be brought into The Shard include rucksacks and large bags over 22 x 15 x 8” (55 x 38 x 20 cm) or other large equipment
The Family 2, 3, 4 ,5 ticket is only valid for a minimum of two and a maximum of five tickets.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.