The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to experience breathtaking views over the city of London from the top of Western Europe’s tallest building. Take in unobstructed, 360-degree views of the iconic city skyline from two different observation decks at a height of up to 800 feet. Enjoy a drink in London’s highest bar on the Level 69 observation deck or marvel at London’s famous landmarks from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72.
- Enjoy panoramic 360º views of London from Western Europe’s highest building at a height of 800 feet
- Observe the skyline from two viewing platforms – Level 69 and the open-air Skydeck on Level 72
- Relax and visit London’s highest bar
- View London’s famous landmarks & soak up over 1,000 years of the capital’s history at the same time
- Admission to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard
- Access to Level 69 and the Open-Air Skydeck on Level 72
Take in the breathtaking views from two different observation decks. Unwind with a drink in the indoor viewing gallery in Europe’s highest Moёt & Chandon Champagne bar on Level 69. Or experience the wind in your face from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72.
Don’t let the infamous British weather ruin your experience – with the weather guarantee you can return again for free in the event of bad weather!
Before you Go
- Duration: there is no time limit - you can take as long as you want to enjoy your experience
- Open daily, except for Christmas Day and other special dates
- Opening hours (subject to change):
- April - 2nd November:
- Daily: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 3rd November - March:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- Please bring valid ID with you, as you will be asked present this with your voucher to allow you access into the Shard. Without ID we cannot guarantee access
- Upon arrival, you will be allocated the next available time slot. Please note that there may be queues during busy periods
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay for entry, but will need be stated as an infant on the ticket
- Children aged 4-15 need a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over
- Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- Due to safety regulations, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scanner and have personal items and luggage scanned before entry
- Items that cannot be brought into The Shard include rucksacks and large bags over 22 x 15 x 8” (55 x 38 x 20 cm) or other large equipment