The View from The Shard
The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to experience breathtaking views over the city of London from the top of Western Europe’s tallest building. Take in unobstructed, 360-degree views of the iconic city skyline from two different observation decks at a height of up to 800 feet. Enjoy a drink in London’s highest bar on the Level 69 observation deck or marvel at London’s famous landmarks from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72.
- Enjoy panoramic 360º views of London from Western Europe’s highest building at a height of 800 feet
- Observe the skyline from two viewing platforms – Level 69 and the open-air Skydeck on Level 72
- Relax and visit London’s highest bar
- View London’s famous landmarks & soak up over 1,000 years of the capital’s history at the same time
- Admission to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard
- Access to Level 69 and the Open-Air Skydeck on Level 72
Take in the breathtaking views from two different observation decks. Unwind with a drink in the indoor viewing gallery in Europe’s highest Moёt & Chandon Champagne bar on Level 69. Or experience the wind in your face from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72.
Don’t let the infamous British weather ruin your experience – with the weather guarantee you can return again for free in the event of bad weather!
Before you Go
- Duration: there is no time limit - you can take as long as you want to enjoy your experience
- Open daily, except for Christmas Day and other special dates
- Opening hours (subject to change):
- April - October:
- Daily: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- November - March:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- Please bring valid ID with you, as you will be asked present this with your voucher to allow you access into the Shard. Without ID we cannot guarantee access
- Upon arrival, you will be allocated the next available time slot. Please note that there may be queues during busy periods
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay for entry, but will need be stated as an infant on the ticket
- Children aged 4-15 need a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over
- Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- Due to safety regulations, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scanner and have personal items and luggage scanned before entry
- Items that cannot be brought into The Shard include rucksacks and large bags over 22 x 15 x 8” (55 x 38 x 20 cm) or other large equipment