The View from The Shard
Visit the tallest building in Western Europe and take in excellent views of the city of London and the skyline, recognising many different landmarks throughout London at the height of 800 ft. An iconic landmark within the cities skyline, The View From The Shard boasts stunning 360-degree views from the observation deck for as far as the eye can see. From the open-air Skydeck, London's best viewing gallery and enjoying drinks and snacks from Londons highest bar, this is not to be missed!
- Visit London's highest bar, celebrate and enjoy a drink with the city at your feet
- Access to Level 69 and the Open-Air Skydeck on Level 72
- Experience 360 Degree views of London from the height of 800 ft!
- Purchase the Champagne Experience and enjoy a glass of Champagne Lanson!
- Make use of the high tech telescopes to learn about London interactively
- Admission to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard
- Access to Level 69 and the Open-Air Skydeck on Level 72.
- Use of digitally enhanced telescopes
- The Slide Experience. This is available to purchase on the day at the Open-Air Skydeck of The Shard.
Whilst enjoying the spectacular panoramic views from this height, why not visit floor 69, and enjoy a drink or two at the Champagne Bar?
Take the plunge and experience this year's virtual reality experience at The View from the Shard. Take an exhilarating ride on The Slide and feel the speed as you take a virtual reality journey around the Shard! (Please Note: The Slide Experience is not included in the price. This is available to purchase on the day at the open-air Skydeck of The Shard)
Know before you go
- Address: 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG1
- Duration: There is no time limit - you can take as long as you want to enjoy your experience
- Open daily, except for Christmas Day and other special dates
- Opening hours:
- 26 March - 28 October:
- Sunday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (last entry: 9 p.m.)
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (last entry: 8 p.m.)
- 29 October - 21 March:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (last entry: 6 p.m.)
- Thursday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. (last entry: 9 p.m.)
- Opening times are subject to change
- Please bring valid ID with you, as you will be asked present this with your voucher to allow you access into the Shard. Without ID we can guarantee access
- Upon arrival at the View from the Shard you will be allocated the next available time slot. Please note that there may be queues during busy periods
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay for entry, but will need be stated as an infant on the ticket
- Children aged 4-15 need a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over
- Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- Due to safety regulations, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scan and have personal items and luggage scanned before entry
- Items that cannot be brought into The Shard include rucksacks and large bags over 22 x 15 x 8” (55 x 38 x 20cm) or other large equipment