London in One Day with Changing of the Guard
The Changing of the Guard cermenony is currently suspended.
- Step inside St Paul's Cathedral, with its iconic dome, and the Tower of London on a guided tour
- Watch the renowned Changing of the Guard ceremony either at Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London on a luxury coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Admire London's skyline as you cruise down the River Thames
- Learn about London's most famous sites from a professional Blue Badge tour guide
- Live English speaking guide
- Panoramic coach tour of London
- Changing of the Guard (Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade)
- St Paul's Cathedral: entry & guided tour
- Tower of London: entry & guided tour
- River Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster
- Personal audio headset
- Free Wi-Fi onboard the coach
- Lunch (time included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Return transport to Victoria Station
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
Take in some of London's most iconic sights on this panoramic city tour around the capital! From Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster's famous clock tower, and Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot, to the beautiful Royal Albert Hall and the ornate Albert Memorial, we'll take you to see some of London's must-see landmarks.
No trip to Great Britain's capital city would be complete without witnessing the Changing of the Guard ceremony. See the soldiers in their famous bearskin hats and red tunics in this centuries-old tradition outside Buckingham Palace, the Queen's London residence, or at Horse Guard's Parade. Plus, there's also time for an optional lunch in a traditional English pub; why not tuck into some fish and chips, bangers and mash or a pie, washed down with a pint?!
You'll step inside St. Paul's Cathedral on a guided tour to discover the fascinating history of this impressive monument. Admire the cathedral's breath-taking interior, with its elaborately painted inner dome, as well as seeing the tombs of Admiral Lord Nelson, Sir Christopher Wren and the Duke of Wellington, buried alongside some of the nation's other great heroes, poets and scientists.
The tour will also take you to the Tower of London, the historical castle on the bank of the River Thames which today houses the famous Crown Jewels. This building's history becomes even more fascinating with its intriguing stories of execution and imprisonment! See the Beefeaters who guard the tower and hear the legend behind the flock of ravens residing in the tower.
Hop on a Thames River Cruise at Tower Pier and admire London's iconic skyline as we make our way along the river to Westminster Pier. See the HMS Belfast warship, The Shard and Shakespeare's Globe, before passing under London Bridge and enjoying panoramic views of the London Eye, across the river from Westminster.
Before you Go
Tour runs daily, departing at 09:00 a.m, boarding at 08:30a.m.
Departure point: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Tour finishes: 5:30 p.m. at Westminster Pier
Amount of walking: moderate
If there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, you will see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade
St. Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, there will be a photo stop at St Paul's Cathedral and the visit to the Tower of London will be extended
Thames River Cruise: if you prefer, you can take this boat tour any day before 31 March 2019
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.