London in One Day with Changing of the Guard
Discover London's most important landmarks on a city tour led by an official Blue Badge tourist guide. Get your camera at the ready! From seeing Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey, to watching the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony and stepping inside St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London, it's bound to be an unforgettable day out! Plus, you'll also enjoy a relaxing cruise along the River Thames with panoramic views of the capital's skyline. Book online today!
- Learn about London's most famous sites from a professional Blue Badge tour guide
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London on a luxury coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Watch the renowned Changing of the Guard ceremony either at Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade
- Step inside St Paul's Cathedral, with its iconic dome, and the Tower of London on a guided tour
- Admire London's skyline as you cruise down the River Thames
- Live English speaking guide
- Panoramic coach tour of London
- Changing of the Guard (Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade)
- St Paul's Cathedral: entry & guided tour
- Tower of London: entry & guided tour
- River Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster
- Personal audio headset
- Free Wi-Fi onboard the coach
- Lunch (time included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Return transport to Victoria Station
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
No trip to Great Britain's capital city would be complete without witnessing the Changing of the Guard ceremony. See the soldiers in their famous bearskin hats and red tunics in this centuries-old tradition outside Buckingham Palace, the Queen's London residence, or at Horse Guard's Parade. Plus, there's also time for an optional lunch in a traditional English pub; why not tuck into some fish and chips, bangers and mash or a pie, washed down with a pint?!
You'll step inside St. Paul's Cathedral on a guided tour to discover the fascinating history of this impressive monument. Admire the cathedral's breath-taking interior, with its elaborately painted inner dome, as well as seeing the tombs of Admiral Lord Nelson, Sir Christopher Wren and the Duke of Wellington, buried alongside some of the nation's other great heroes, poets and scientists.
The tour will also take you to the Tower of London, the historical castle on the bank of the River Thames which today houses the famous Crown Jewels. This building's history becomes even more fascinating with its intriguing stories of execution and imprisonment! See the Beefeaters who guard the tower and hear the legend behind the flock of ravens residing in the tower.
Hop on a Thames River Cruise at Tower Pier and admire London's iconic skyline as we make our way along the river to Westminster Pier. See the HMS Belfast warship, The Shard and Shakespeare's Globe, before passing under London Bridge and enjoying panoramic views of the London Eye, across the river from Westminster.
Before you Go
- Tour runs daily, departing at 09:00 a.m, boarding at 08:30a.m.
- Departure point: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Tour finishes: 5:30 p.m. at Westminster Pier
- Amount of walking: moderate
- If there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, you will see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade
- St. Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, there will be a photo stop at St Paul's Cathedral and the visit to the Tower of London will be extended
- Thames River Cruise: if you prefer, you can take this boat tour any day before 31 March 2019
Refunds are subject to availability and depend on our suppliers own terms and conditions.
Payment is due at 100% for any cancellations made within 24 hours.