The London Bridge Experience and Tombs
Take a journey through time and experience the gory history of London Bridge during the medieval times. Deemed the UK's scariest attraction, you'll even have a chance to step into the eerie tombs. Do you dare discover what's lurking ahead? If you're under 15 then you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Show in English with audio guide in French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Discover the history of London Bridge with an interactive & scary experience with live actors.
- UK’s best scare attraction for the past 8 years.
- Special children's tour of The London Tombs called the Guardian Angeltour.
If you're brave enough then you can carry the tour deeper into the London tombs, which are branded as the UK's scariest attraction. Are you ready to unveil the gruesome history that haunts these walls? For all the adrenaline junkies out there, we'll make you jump out of your skin as we uncover the truth about the torture and misery of the Plague suffers that were left here. We know that horror isn't for everybody so for those who want something a bit less heart pumping or for those who have young children, there's a guardian angel tour where you can discover all the greatness of the London Tombs!
Are you in for scary? Book your ticket online today!
Know before you go
Doors: 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Shows: 10:30 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
Doors: 09:30 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Shows: 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Door Prices: Adult – £27.95
Child – £22.50
Student / Concession- £24.95
- FREE audio guide in multiple languages