Harry Potter Walking Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus London
- We apologise for the inconvenience but stop 11 is closed until further.
- This Sunday 25th July, the service will experience major disruption/heavy traffic due to the Asics London 10K
- The stops affected/ with no service will be 5, 6, 7 and 16. The nearest stops to the Piccadilly, Trafalgar Square area will be stop.
- The nearest stop to the Westminster/ London Eye area will be stop 8.
- Visit up to 18 locations from the Harry Potter film series
- Expert guide and audio headset so you hear all the live commentary
- Recorded commentary in 11 languages on Harry Potter tour
- See London’s most iconic sights from our open-top bus
- Hop on and hop off where you want to explore where you want to go
- Save 10% on normal retail price when you buy this package
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Informative audio commentary
- Full hygiene measures
- Harry Potter Walking Tour
- River cruise
London is a city of stories both real and imagined. It’s a city of kings and queens, peasants and serfs and wizards and warlocks. The city has many been home to many famous kings and queens, from the Henrys (eight of them!) to the Elizabeths, but the most famous wizard to have known the city has to be Harry Potter.
Our Harry Potter Walking Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off combination ticket lets you discover the highlights of historic and fictitious London. The Harry Potter tour starts at Westminster Tube Station, which appears in Order of the Phoenix, and will take you to New Scotland Yard, Borough Market and Trafalgar Square, all of which appear in the films in various Potteresque guises. This magical and fascinating tour ends, naturally, at Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, where Harry started his journey to Hogwarts.
To make your London experience complete, the included 1-day London City Sampler ticket allows you to hop on and hop around the city on our red route, with stops near all the main attraction from the Tower of London to Buckingham Palace, and from Leicester Square to Marble Arch. It’s almost as magical as the Harry Potter tour!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Your 1-day bus voucher can be redeemed on any of our buses. You can start your journey at any of our stops.
The last two departures from Stop 1 each day (16:40 and 17:10) end the route at Tooley Street.
Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Tour runs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday only, departing at 09:00am. Please arrive by 08:45am.
- Departure Point: Westminster Tube Station, Exit 1, where you will meet your guide.
- Tour Finishes: 12:00pm, Platform 9 ¾, Kings Cross Station.
- Amount of Walking: moderate.
- Travel card or Oyster card is not included and elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Harry Potter Walking Tour: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.