Hop-On Hop-Off Bus London
Stop 11 is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Experience London from the top of an open-topped bus
- Hop on and hop off at any our carefully chosen stops
- See the best of London and create memories that will last a lifetime
Tooley Street (Tower Bridge)
Tower Hill (Tower of London)
Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace)
Queen Elizabeth Gate, Hyde Park
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English - worth £9.99)
See the very best that London has to offer with our great-value City Sampler ticket. It gives you full access to our unbeatable Red Route, which takes you to all the best parts of one of the very best cities there is. Feel the wind in your hair on the top deck of our open-topped bus as we drive through beautiful, expansive Hyde Park or as you drive along the city’s famous Embankment on the bank of the mighty Thames.
Experience the magic of crossing the river on four of the city’s famous bridges, including the emblematic Tower Bridge. There’s no better way to get a sense of London than from the bridges that span the river that is the reason the city exists. From the sacred sights of St Paul’s and Westminster Abbey to the more worldly pleasures of Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, you’ll experience every side of London. And If you need to know the time, just check Big Ben!
From the top deck of our bus, you’ll see all London’s history. Both past and the history that’s being made today. In a city whose story is told on its streets, there’s no better way to travel.
We know we’ve got you covered when you hop on, but now we’ve got something extra for you in London when you hop off. The included Vidi Guides Royal London tour is a fascinating podcast-style self-guided audio tour in English which tells the 100-year-old story of the British Royal Family and their London.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus:
You can start your journey at any of our stops.
- First buses: Westminster Bridge, 8:25; Tower Hill, 8:44; Buckingham Palace Gate, 8:58; Haymarket, 9:03.
- Full route: 8:30 to 16:00 every ten minutes. 16:20 to 17:20 every 20 minutes.
- Departures from stop 1 with Tower Hill as final stop: 16:10, 16:25, 16:30, 16:50, 17:05, 17:10, 17:30, 18:05 and 19:00
- Departures from stop 1 with Haymarket as final stop :17:40, 18:00, 18:20
- Departure from stop 1 with Grosvenor Gardens as final stop: 18:40.
Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English):
After you purchase your ticket, you will receive an email from us titled “How to access your self-guided audio tours with Vidi Guides” with instructions in English on how to access your packs on your smartphone (one tour per passenger).
The best stops for the Royal London Tour are stops 9 and 10.
Green Shuttle Service
First and last shuttle from Stop 1
- 09:17 - 16:17
First and last shuttle from Stop 22
- 08:55 - 15:55
Shuttle Service Frequency
- Every 20-30 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.