Hop-On Hop-Off All Routes Inverness
- Access to both our bus routes to see all the city has to offer
- 12-month validity
- Visit the spectacular loch and maybe get the photo everyone wants…
- Explore the fascinating city and learn all about its storied past
- Enjoy discounted entry at Culloden Battlefield
Bus Station, Stance 6
Bellfield Park War Memorial
Bishops Road, St Andrew's Cathedral
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Stops near all major sights
- Audio guide in English
- Full hygiene measures
- Ticket for both routes
Is Nessie real? We can’t tell you one way or the other, we’re afraid, but one thing we do know is that if you join us in exploring Inverness, you’ve got more chance of finding out than if you don’t! But whether you see Nessie or not, we know you're going to love this fascinating and picturesque city.
This two-route ticket takes you to both Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield, two of the city’s true treasures. So, you’ll get a chance to appreciate the stunning natural beauty of the loch and also visit the site of one of the most important events in Scotland’s history, the Battle of Culloden.
You’ll also get to explore the city’s many other delights, from Inverness Castle and St Andrew’s Cathedral to the picturesque centre and elegant River Ness. We’d also recommend a walk along the banks of the Caledonian Canal. There’s so much to enjoy in this Highland city, so come with us and see it all.
Before you Go
- Red Route: April 2nd - October 23rd 2022
- Blue Route: May 30th - October 2nd 2022
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.