Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that tours are suspended until further notice.
- Entertaining and informative live commentary in English
- Free time to explore in St Andrews, the home of golf
- Full-day tour from Edinburgh with transport provided in a comfortable coach with free Wi-Fi
- Travel along the coast of Fife and past traditional fishing villages
- Visit Kingsbarns Distillery, with two optional tours to choose from
- Explore the V&A Design Museum located on Dundee’s waterfront
- Cross the Firth of Forth and see the world-famous Forth Bridge
- Guided day tour from Edinburgh to St. Andrews, Dundee and Fife
- Return transport on a luxury coach, with WiFi and USB charging
- Food and drink
- Admission fees to attractions are not included, but can be purchased on the tour at a discounted rate
Golf, whisky and castles are just a few of the things you’ll see and learn about on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Departing from the city centre, you'll travel north on a luxury coach to discover St Andrews, Dundee and Fife in the company of a guide.
Travel across the Firth of Forth, where you’ll be able to see the world-famous Forth Bridge, to Dundee. Once in Dundee you’ll have free time to explore the landmark V&A Design Museum. The spectacular building is a work of art itself, but the museum exhibits are equally fascinating. Located next to the museum is the RRS Discovery, which was built in Dundee and, in 1901, captained by R.F. Scott who sailed south on the famous expedition to the Antarctic.
After Dundee you’ll head to St Andrews, where you’ll have free time for lunch and to explore the home of golf. Explore the Old Course and see the famous Swilcan Bridge, or visit other historic sights such as the castle, cathedral and the world-famous St Andrews University.
Up next is the Kingsbarns Distillery in Fife, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries. Here you can join an optional whisky or gin tour, both with tastings.
Finally, travel past traditional fishing villages lining the Firth of Forth on your way back to Edinburgh city centre.
Before you Go
When reserving your place on the tour, please select the date on which you would like to take the St Andrews, Dundee and a Taste of Fife Tour.
1st April 2019 – 31st October 2019: Monday & Thursday
1st November 2019 – 31st March 2020: Thursday
The tour does not operate between 23rd December and 6th January
The tour departs Edinburgh city centre (Charlotte Square) at 8:30 a.m., returning at approximately 5:30 p.m.
Duration: 9 hours
Please note: children under the age of 8 are not permitted on the tour
On the day
Snacks and refreshments are available to buy at the various stops made during the tour; alternatively, you can bring your own picnic
We recommend wearing layers and bringing a waterproof jacket
Please wear sturdy, comfortable footwear
A backpack is recommended for carrying waterproofs, snacks, water, cameras etc.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing. Please check dates carefully before purchasing tickets.