Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Edinburgh
Kids go free! Up to three kids can travel free per adult ticket. Please still add child tickets to the cart when making your purchase.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. Your ticket is valid for up to 12 months.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & numerous stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Edinburgh
- One of the best audio commentaries in 9 languages plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary
- Create your own itinerary to explore Edinburgh hopping on and off whenever you wish
John Knox House
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Access to Red Route
- Audio guide in 9 languages plus kids' commentary
- Full hygiene measures
- Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Britannia
What better way to start your bus tour journey than at St Andrew Square and enjoy the ride as we drive you to some of the finest, culture-rich destinations in Edinburgh. Experience the great historic marketplace; Grassmarket, located right in the middle of Edinburgh's Old Town. Hop off to learn all about the history of Edinburgh in the National Museum of Scotland on famous Chambers Street.
Next on the agenda is John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century. Fancy a stroll while you're visiting? We recommend you hop off and take a walk along Canongate, where you'll see some glorious buildings, or at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. If you love all about science then we'll even take you right to Our Dynamic Earth!
Just relax and let our exclusive red buses take care of the road. Keep your camera ready for great selfies as we drive you by the most iconic corners on the city and hop off as soon as you spot something you would like to explore further. You can hop back on at any time! Buy your ticket online today and start picking your favourite bus stops to hop off at.
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Operating times may vary over the Christmas period
There is no service on December 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st and January 1st and 2nd.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.