Hop-On Hop-Off Derry - Londonderry
See the vibrant City of Derry/Londonderry from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. Let City Sightseeing introduce you to this historic city by taking you to 7 of the most fabulous attractions for you to visit during your stay. Just look out for the bus tour at the starting point at Derry Visitor and convention Bureau and get ready for a trip of a lifetime!
- Audio-guides available in 5 languages to discover Derry-Londonderry's culture, history & traditions
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and other Tours
- 24h/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Derry-Londonderry
- Create your itinerary. Stay as much as you like in each stop. Make as many full loops as you wish!
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
Hop-off at Bus Stop 3 to discover the Guildhall, a glorious neo-gothic style building built in the 19th century. The Bogside is also another must-see attraction, located at Bus Stop 4. Here you'll be able to dive into the history of Derry and learn all about the Battle of the Bogside. Next up at Bus Stop 5 is the Waterside, where you can take a long leisurely walk and soak up the peaceful atmosphere. Hop-off at Bus Stop 6 to gain a different perspective of Derry and see all the street art at Nelson Drive Murals. Last but not least, hop-off at Bus Stop 7 to take the Scenic river walk to appreciate all of nature's wonder and its idyllic atmosphere. Get your ticket online today!
Know before you go
Except on: 12 August
First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 04:00 p.m.
- We have tickets & partners offering lots of perks, from free tea and coffee to free admission to attractions normally costing £5.00