Hop-On Hop-Off Derry - Londonderry
City Sightseeing Derry will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Audio-guides available in 5 languages to discover Derry-Londonderry's culture, history & traditions
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and other Tours
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Derry-Londonderry
- Create your itinerary. Stay as much as you like in each stop. Make as many full loops as you wish!
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Tourist Information Centre
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 7 stops
- Audio guide in 5 languages
Are you ready to explore the wonders that Derry has to offer? Just hop on to one of our red, open-top buses at the starting point, Derry Visitor and Convention Bureau. From here, you'll be able to discover Derry from up high as we take you to the best treasures of this city. Hop off to experience the Diamond, the city's famous war memorial, built in 1927, in order to commemorate the lives lost in World War I and, subsequently World War II.
Hop off to discover the Guildhall, a glorious neo-gothic style building built in the 19th century. The Bogside is also another must-see attraction. Here you'll be able to dive into the history of Derry and learn all about the Battle of the Bogside. Next up is the Waterside, where you can take a long leisurely walk and soak up the peaceful atmosphere. Hop off to gain a different perspective of Derry and see all the street art at Nelson Drive Murals. Last but not least, hop off to take the scenic river walk to appreciate all of nature's wonder and its idyllic atmosphere. Get your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Operational season: 1st June - 30th September
Except on: 12th July, 12th August
First tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.