Hop-On Hop-Off Cardiff
Hop on board with us to explore Cardiff properly - one of the youngest and fastest growing Capital City in Europe. Sightseeing in this remarkable city is a hugely enjoyable experience with the chance to sit back and enjoy a full loop, or hop off at the various stops and explore, before hopping back on for your journey to continue. Explore some of the cities greatest attractions, such as the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, The National Museum of Wales and the beautiful tranquil Alexandra Gardens across our 11 strategically located bus stops!
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings.
- Audio-guide in 7 languages on Cardiff's culture, history & traditions. Live commentary in English.
- Create your itinerary. Stay as much as you want in each stop. Make as many full loops as you wish.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants…
- 10% discount for your next Hop-on Hop-off trip in another destination. Flexible 3-month ticket.
Map, Routes & Stops
At Bus Stop 5, is the wonderful Cardiff Bay. The next Bus Stop (6) is Mermaid Quay - a waterfront shopping centre with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Hop off for a mooch around and a grab a drink or a bite to eat! The 9th Bus Stop is Lloyd George Avenue - around one mile long, this lively and vibrant road links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city centre. The Principality Stadium is the 11th and final Bus Stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle. This incredible venue has hosted many major sporting events, and is the second-largest stadium in the world with a fully retractable roof! Buy your hop-on hop-off ticket online today and start dreaming about your trip to Cardiff.
Know before you go
Except on: 25 December, 26 December, 01 January
First Tour: 10:00 a.m. (Varies by season)
Last Tour: 03:00 p.m. (Varies by season)
- Discounts at local attractions