Hop-On Hop-Off Cardiff
Hop on board with us to explore Cardiff properly, one of the youngest and fastest growing capital cities in Europe. Sightseeing in this remarkable city is a hugely enjoyable experience, with the chance to sit back and enjoy a full loop or hop off at the various stops and explore, before hopping back and continuing your journey. Explore some of the city's greatest attractions, such as the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, The National Museum of Wales and the beautiful tranquil Alexandra Gardens across our 11 strategically located bus stops!
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Free booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants…
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings.
- 10% discount for your next Hop-On Hop-Off trip at another destination.
- Create your itinerary. Spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
- Audio-guide in 7 languages on Cardiff's culture, history & traditions. Live commentary in English.
Map, Routes & Stops
At Bus Stop 5 is the wonderful Cardiff Bay. The next tosp (number 6) is Mermaid Quay, a waterfront shopping centre with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hop off for a mooch around and a grab a drink or a bite to eat!
The 9th Bus Stop is Lloyd George Avenue - around one mile long, this lively and vibrant road links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city centre. The Principality Stadium is the 11th and final stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle. This incredible venue has hosted many major sporting events, and is the second-largest stadium in the world with a fully retractable roof! Buy your Hop On Hop Off ticket online today and start dreaming about your trip to Cardiff.
Know before you go
Except on: 25 December, 26 December, 01 January
First Tour: 10:00 a.m. (varies by season)
Last Tour: 03:00 p.m. (varies by season)
- Discounts at local attractions