Hop-On Hop-Off Cardiff
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. Tickets are valid for 12 months.
- Mobile voucher are accepted at all our stops to help make life easier.
- Audio-guide in 7 languages on Cardiff's culture, history & traditions. Live commentary in English.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings.
- Create your itinerary. Spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
- 10% discount for your next Hop-On Hop-Off trip at another destination.
- Free booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants…
Norwegian Church Arts Centre
Cardiff Bay / Bae Caerdydd
National Museum of Wales / Amgueddfa Cymru
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 11 stops
- Audio guide in 7 languages
- Free coupon booklet
Your journey around the biggest city in Wales starts at the remarkable Cardiff Castle, with walls and fairy-tale towers that conceal 2,000 years of history. Hop on the unmissable bright red City Sightseeing Bus to head on to bus stop 2 - the National Museum of Wales. Here you can explore the museum free of charge, with a busy programme of exhibitions and events, there is something to amaze everyone - whatever your interest!
At bus stop 5 is the wonderful Cardiff Bay. The next stop, number 6, is Mermaid Quay, a waterfront shopping centre with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hop off for a mooch around and a grab a drink or a bite to eat!
The 9th stop is Lloyd George Avenue - around one mile long, this lively and vibrant road links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city centre. The Principality Stadium is the 11th and final stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle. This incredible venue has hosted many major sporting events, and is the second-largest stadium in the world with a fully retractable roof! Buy your Hop On Hop Off ticket online today and start dreaming about your trip to Cardiff.
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 25th & 26th December, 1st January
First tour: 10:00 a.m.
Please note that there may be road closures on Principality Stadium event days and the City Sightseeing service may be subject to change
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.