Hop-On Hop-Off Cambridge
If you're looking for a unique way to see and explore Cambridge, sightseeing is the perfect way to reveal a city that is welcoming as it is delightful. The Cambridge sightseeing tour operates via 19 stops all over the city, taking you on a tour across all the city's top tourist attractions. Whatever your tastes, enjoy the sights and sounds of Cambridge from the top deck of the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with City Sightseeing.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cambridge and its surroundings
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and other tours
- Create your itinerary. Stay as long as you like at each stop. Make as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio-guides available in 9 languages to discover Cambridge's culture, history and traditions
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
- Discounts to local attractions
All along this route you'll be able experience the typical English lifestyle and watch the world go by as we take you through the fine streets of Cambridge. Cambridge is home to so many university colleges and you'll have the pleasure of seeing them up close. Hop off at bus stop 2 to visit Downing Street. If you want to learn more about history from all around the world then the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is only a short walk away!
Bus stop 8 takes you to Jesus Lane. Hop off and take a visit to the medieval All Saints' church. Hop off at bus stop 11 to explore Hills Road, a traditional street in Cambridge. You'll really get a feel for its culture as you walk by Homerton College, its eye-catching architecture sure does make it stand out! If you're a history lover then be sure to hop off at bus stop 17 and take a visit to the Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial Site in which over 3000 military members who fought in the Battle of the Atlantic are buried.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Excluding: 1st January, 25th & 26th December
- First tour: 10:10 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:10 p.m. (summer), 3:40 p.m. (winter)