City Sightseeing Lisbon is suspended until further notice.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 30+ stops around Lisbon, including the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses come around every 30 minutes
- Audio guide commentary in 11 languages to learn about Lisbon's history and culture
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Lisbon
Marquês de Pombal
Museu do Azulejo
Torre Vasco da Gama
Jardim da Estrela
Torre de Belém
- 3 routes
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Green bus route
Are you ready to see to Lisbon from a different perspective? Just hop on either the Blue Line, Red Line or Purple Line, all starting at the Marques de Pombal.
If you're looking to see the streets of Lisbon in full force then look no further, the Blue Line is for you. Hop off to visit the Principe Real district and enjoy the views of the wonderful old-style buildings. Hop off to see Barrio Alto, a lively neighbourhood with a garden that you can stroll through and cafés serving the best coffee around. If you're looking for something a little different then hop off to see the Water Museum, the only museum in Lisbon to be awarded the Council of Europe Museum prize! Another fabulous museum not to miss is the National Azulejo Museum, filled with decorative ceramic tiles dating back to the 15th century.
Continue learning about the history of Lisbon and swap to the Red Line. Visit the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, known for its extensive art collection. Make sure you visit the Eduardo VII park, it's one of the best in Lisbon! If you love old cars then the National Car Museum is the perfect destination for you. Just hop off and get ready to see one of the finest collections of old cars in the world. What are you waiting for? Book online today.
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except: 25th December
Please note that the bus will not stop at Praça dos Restauradores on the last Sunday of the month
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.