Hop-On Hop-Off Potsdam
Potsdam, one of the most beautiful Cities in Germany, is the Capital City of the State of Brandenburg. Take a bus tour with City Sightseeing and explore the city at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. With one Line taking you all around the heart of the city, you'll be able to see 12 of the fantastic attractions that Potsdam has to offer.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 12 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- 1 day Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Potsdam.
- Audio guide commentaries in 7 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
Map, Routes & Stops
From way up high on the open-top bus, you'll be able to compare both sides of the bridge and see how the architecture differs, as both sides were designed by two different architects. Do you have a passion for great movies? Hop-off at the Film Museum at Bus Stop 3 to learn all about the history and culture of the Germany cinema. To really immerse yourself into the culture here in Potsdam, make sure you hop-off at The Dutch Quarter at Bus Stop 4, where Potsdam meets the Holland atmosphere.
Walk down this pretty street with old brick houses each side of you and soak up the vibrant energy as you pass all the little shops and cafés! At Bus Stop 6, you'll find the Marmorpalais, also known as the Marble Palace, located right on the magnificent New Gardens and the Holy Lake. If you want to learn about the Russian influence then take a trip to Alexandrowka, the Russian colony of the city where you'll see the Russian-style architecture and be able to visit the Museum close by. Go ahead and buy you ticket to our bus tour today!
Know before you go
Except on: Not Applicable
First Tour: 09:55 a.m.
Last Tour: 03:54 p.m.
- Please see the WelcomeCard Berlin image to see everything that this option includes