Hop-On Hop-Off Bergen
Hop on our double-decker buses to see the highlights of this beautiful city, and hop off at some of the most popular attractions, including the Bryggen, The Fish Market, the Mount Fløyen Funicular, the Aquarium, the Hanseatic Museum and, as this city is the birthplace of the popular composer Edward Grieg, the Edward Grieg Museum. The City Sightseeing Bus covers 13 stops conveniently located to ensure you get the best tour in 24h. The tour operates during Spring/Summer. When a Cruise arrives at the Cruise Terminal, our exclusive red, double-decker buses will be there waiting for you to start the tour right away. Buy your 24h ticket today!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bergen and its surroundings.
- 1 bus tour route with 13 stops. You can customise your itinerary and visit Bergen at your own pace
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- Free Wi-Fi on-board and a free booklet with discounts for shops & attractions
- Audio guides available in 8 languages to discover Bergen's history, architecture & culture
Map, Routes & Stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: ticket valid for 24 hours
Follow the steps of Amalie Skram, a Norwegian author and feminist who gave voice to a woman's point of view with her naturalist writing, and visit the Norwegian fortress Fredriskberg at Bus Stop 6. Enjoy the view from our open-top red buses and just hop-off whenever you spot something you would like to explore further. Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with complicated (and expensive) public transport system. Book your 24hr ticket with City Sightseeing today and make sure you get to see it all!
Before you Go
- Operational season: May - September
- Except: 17 May
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes