Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Bergen
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bergen and its surroundings.
- 1 bus tour route with 13 stops. You can customise your itinerary and visit Bergen at your own pace
- Audio guides available in 8 languages to discover Bergen's history, architecture & culture
- Free Wi-Fi on-board and a free booklet with discounts for shops & attractions
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
Bryggen & Hanseatic Museum
The National Stage
The City Park (Festplassen)
The Fish Market
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1 route with 13 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages.
- Free Wi-Fi.
City Sightseeing covers the sites of Bergen, from the most prominent museums to the local aquarium! Right after the Skolten Cruise Pier, our route will take you to the Bryggen & Hensa Museum, to get a grasp of the local cultural heritage. Or hop off at the Bergen Museum or The National Stage, one of the oldest permanent theatres in Norway.
Follow the steps of Amalie Skram, a Norwegian author and feminist who gave voice to a woman's point of view with her naturalist writing, and visit the Norwegian fortress Fredriskberg. Enjoy the view from our open-top red buses and just hop-off whenever you spot something you would like to explore further. Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with complicated (and expensive) public transport system. Book your 24hr ticket with City Sightseeing today and make sure you get to see it all!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Skolten Cruise Terminal
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Operational season: June - September
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.