Hop-on our double-decker buses to get to see the highlights of this beautiful city, and hop-off at some of the most popular attractions, which include the Bryggen, The Fish Market, the Mount Fløyen Funicular, the Aquarium, the Hanseatic Museum and, as this city is the birthplace of the hugely popular composer Edward Grieg, the Edward Grieg Museum. The City Sightseeing Bus covers 13 stops conveniently located to ensure you get the best city tour in 24h. The tour operates during Spring/Summer time. When a Cruise arrives at the Cruise Terminal, our exclusive red, double-decker busses will be there waiting for you to start the tour right away. Buy your 24h ticket today!
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Bergen and its surroundings
- 1 Bus Tour route with 13 stops. You can customize your itinerary and visit Bergen at your own pace
- Audio guides available in 8 languages to discover Bergen's history, architecture & culture
- Free Wi-Fi on-board and a free booklet with discounts for shops & attractions
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Line
Follow the steps of Amalie Skram, a Norwegian author and feminist who gave voice to a woman's point of view with her naturalist writing, and visit the Norwegian fortress Fredriskberg at Bus Stop 6. Enjoy the view from our open-top red busses and just hop-off whenever you spot something you would like to explore further. Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with complicated (and expensive) public transport system. Book your 24h ticket with City Sightseeing today and make sure you get to see it all!
Know before you go
Not operational on: 17 May
First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 04:00 p.m.
Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: every 30 minutes
2017: Tour runs from April-24 to Sept-14
Cruise Days 2017:
April: 24, 25, 30
May: 1, 2, 5-7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16-20, 22, 24-27, 30-31
June: 1, 2, 5-30
August: 1-5, 7-19, 21-26, 28, 29, 31
September: 1-3, 5, 8, 11-14
- Value Added Extras: 10% discount at Fjordbuda Souvenirs