City Sightseeing Alesund will be back soon. This tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port. Please consult the calendar.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Ålesund and its surroundings
- Audio-guides available in 8 languages to discover the city's history, architecture & culture
- Free Wi-Fi on-board and free booklet with coupons to enjoy discounts in various shops & attractions
- 1 bus tour route with 8 stops, you can create your own itinerary and spend as much time as you wish
- Flexible 12-month ticket
The Art Nouveau Centre
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 8 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
Right after the first stop at the Cruise Terminal, you will have the chance to hop off at the open-air Sunnmøre Museum, with its vast collection of ancient houses and boats. Hop off to walk up the stairs to the must-see Fjellstua viewpoint for a stunning view of local fjords and mountains. At the top of the mountain there are walkways that allow you to walk around in natural surroundings while enjoying the view of the islands and mountains around you. If you are not up to climbing all 418-step stairs, even half-way up the view is still beautiful.
And if you want to get some presents for your loved ones back home, hop off to take a stroll around the lots of lovely little shops in the Parken Kulturhus and find the best gifts to take with you. Go on to complete the full loop of the route and City Sightseeing Bus Tour will take you all the way to visit the Art Nouveau Centre (City Centre), Ålesund Church, and Ålesund Aquarium. To top it all, hop off at Hessa Viewpoint, located on the island off Hessa, for a final glance at this lovely city.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Cruise Terminal
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Operational season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (June - September) - please consult the calendar
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.