Hop-On Hop-Off Malta
The tour is temporarily unavailable.
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise around Malta's two main harbours
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers.
- 2 bus tour routes & 35 stops around Malta Island. Create your itinerary to explore the Island.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 13 languages available.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 1/2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Malta Island.
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Boat Tour
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Boat Tour
Malta boasts over 7000 years of history and is brimming with attractions and places of interest. Enjoy the sea views as we take you around the best of Bugibba and all of its grand hotels and tourist points of interest. If you're looking to escape the Maltese sun for a while then hop-off at Bus Stop 5 and explore the Malta National Aquarium, an attraction that is great for all the family!
A great place to wander around is the Qawra Seafront at Bus Stop 7, where you can breathe in the fresh sea air and watch the world go by. Another must-see attraction that is a guaranteed great day out is at the Mediterraneo Marine Park, located at Bus Stop 9! For all the keen historians then be sure to hop off at Bus Stop 20 to visit the War Museum at Valleta, situated right on the harbour. You'll learn all about Malta and it's role during the second World War.
Live like a local for the day at the Marsaxlokk Fishing Village at Bus Stop 3 (South Route), it's filled with little boats and if you're there on a Sunday, you can see the Sunday Market in full swing. Go ahead and book your tickets today!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20)
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 25th December
Meeting point: Sliema Ferries (stop 17)
Duration: 90 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.