Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Gozo
- Ideal for cruise passengers.
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Gozo Island.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 16 languages available.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Gozo. Explore the Island!
Victoria to Dwejra
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes with 15 stops
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
After we pick you up straight from the Mgarr Harbour, on both bus lines we'll take you to Xewkija, Bus Stop 2, one of the most picturesque villages in Gozo. Thanks to your high position on our open-top buses, you'll be able to see the incredible Rotunda of Xewkija from far away, which is also known as the Church of Saint John the Baptist, built in the late 17th century. If you fancy trying some of the local cuisine then hop off at Bus Stop 3 to visit Savina Creativity at the Magro Food Village.
The food in Gozo will make your taste buds go crazy! Or if you fancy a long walk, hop off at Bus Stop 4 to complete the trail from Victoria all the way to Dwejra Heritage Park. At Bus Stop 5 you'll find Ta Dbiegi, a place rich with the Maltese culture, with an array of colours, and you'll discover some of the finest craft and glass shops. Enrich yourself with the heritage of Gozo by visiting the Museum of Archaeology, located at Bus Stop 10. Here you'll be able to learn all about the history of this city's lifestyle, religion and culture. Go ahead and buy your ticket online today!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: Mgarr Harbour (stop 1 on the Purple Route)
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 25th December
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.