Hop on our open-top bus tour and explore the beautiful sights of Luxembourg from up high! This bus tour starts in one of Luxembourg's greatest historical destinations, the Constitutional Square. From here, we'll take you straight to fabulous places across 7 stops where you'll see exactly what Luxembourg has to offer.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about the city's history and culture.
- Access to 7 stops covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Luxembourg.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Walk further and you'll come across the Adolphe Bridge, which offers you incredible views of nature and Luxembourg's surroundings. Hop off at Bus Stop 3 if you're a fan of art as you can visit Mudam, a museum full of contemporary pieces. There's another art museum called Villa Vauban - just hop off at Bus Stop 6. If you're looking to do a spot of shopping while you're on your adventure around Luxembourg, at Bus Stop 4 you'll find the Auchan shopping mall.
Just sink back into your seat and absorb the culture of Luxembourg as we drive you to each special destination. The full loop of the tour takes about 60 minutes and we'll take you straight to Central Station afterwards, making it easy for you continue on your travels. This Luxembourg bus tour only operates from March to October.
Before you Go
- Operational season: 29th March - 4th November
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 20 minutes