Hop-On Hop-Off Hanover
Hannover, on the river Leine, is Germany's thirteenth largest city. Hop on board to our open-top buses and relax as we take you to 7 of the best attractions this city has to offer. You'll be able to hop-on and hop-off whenever you want and discover the likes of New Town Hall, the Old Town as well as Hannover's most attractive green spaces.
- Per each paying adult 2 children (4 - 14 years) free!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- City guide live on board on Saturday mornings.
- Audio guide commentaries in 10 languages to learn all about the city's history and culture.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 7 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Hannover
Map, Routes & Stops
Know before you go
Winter: November-March, only Fridays & Saturdays
Except on: 24th December
First Tour: 10:30 a.m.
Last Tour: 02:30 p.m.
Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: every 120 minutes