Malahide Castle & Northern Coastal Tour + Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Enjoy the best of both with a Day Trip to Malahide Castle and its gardens plus either a 24 or 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour! Visit Malahide Castle and its gardens, enjoying a scenic coastal view and enjoy the fresh sea air at Dublin Bay. Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin and get to see another side to the city. Afterwards, see the sights of Dublin City on our stylish red open-top buses. Begin your journey on either the Blue or Red Line at the first Bus Stops, located on 13 Upper O'Connell Street. The Red Line has 23 destinations and the Blue Line has 21, so your journey will be packed full of Irish fun!
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & stops around Dublin with multi-lingual audio commentary
- Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, treats & pastry (Malahide Tour)
- Visit Malahide Castle, gardens and grounds (Malahide Tour)
- Free drinks in typical Irish pubs & bars
- 24hr OR 48hr Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Amazing views of Dublin Bay (Malahide Tour)
- Discounts on Dublin's restaurants
- Free Walking Tour with official Guide exploring Ireland’s Easter Rising in 1916 (in Summer)
- Visit the charming coastal village of Howth (Malahide Tour)
First you will stop at the Ground of Malahide Castle, enjoying a live guide tour of the refurbished site and explore the grounds which span over 250 acres. Discover the private gardens of Lord Talbot which is described by garden lovers as a botanic haven.
Enjoy the local treat, coffee and craft shops before continuing a scenic coastal drive through Malahide and the fishing village of Howth. Take a look through the picturesque village of Howth before walking to the summit for a fantastic photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay!
After your tour enjoy the freedom of a hop-on hop-off Open Top Bus from 13 Upper O'Connell Street. They'll be a lot of buses there but you can't miss our red double deckers. Both the Blue Line and the Red Line take you to some of the most fascinating landmarks and buildings which all make Dublin a very unique city. Hop-off at Bus Stop 3 to explore the beauty of Nassau Street or for those who love art, hop-off at Bus Stop 5 and visit the National Art Gallery.
Know before you go
- Please Note: The Malahide Tour is a confirmed tour so please ensure you arrive 15 minutes earlier than your booked and scheduled time at the location on your voucher. If you miss your tour, we cannot guarantee another time as it’s to subject of availability
- Please Note: Vouchers will be redeemed in our the local City Sightseeing shops only. Please redeem at the following location: City Sightseeing shop,13 Upper O'Connell street (at tour starting point, bus stop 1) OR Dublin visitor centre, 118 Grafton street (at trinity college, close to Stephen's Green)
- Malahide Tour runs twice daily at 9.30 am and 2 pm. The tour runs for 4 hours.
- IMPORTANT: Mobile vouchers are not accepted, please bring printed version
- Hop on Hop Off Tours run all year round except on 19th- 26th December and St Patrick Day
- Red Route runs (every 10-20 minutes) 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Apr - Jun, Sept & Oct), 7:00 p.m. (Jul & Aug), 5:00 p.m. (Nov-Mar)
- Blue Route (every 30 minutes) 10.00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Apr - Oct). 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Nov - Mar), Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour 10.30 a.m. & 1.30 p.m. Duration, 2 hours
- Bus Tour runs daily, all year round except on dates mentioned above.
- A Half Day trip to Malahide Castle and the Northern Coast by coach
- Admission & guided tour in Malahide Castle
- English live guided full tour
- 24HR or 48HR Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour.