Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin
Tour the streets of Dublin on our stylish red open-top buses. Begin your journey on either the Blue or Red Line at the first Bus Stops, located on Upper O'Connell Street. The Red Line has 27 destinations and the Blue Line has 28, so your journey will be packed full of Irish fun!
- 2 kids go free with every paying adult! (available until 31st March 2019)
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Dublin's top landmarks
- Free walking tour (48-hour ticket only)
- 2 for 1 meal deals and drinks offers
- Access to 2 bus tour routes with over 30 stops
Map, Routes & Stops
- 2 kids go free with every paying adult (available until 31st March 2019; *see the 'Know before you go' section for more details)
- 48hr ticket: free walking tour
We'll take you to Merrion Square at bus stop 5 where you can stroll around the Georgian-style gardens. Grab a bite to eat at College Green (stop 7) and watch the world go by.
Visit two of the most well known cathedrals in Ireland: Christ Church Cathedral at bus stop 11 and St Patrick's Cathedral at stop 11. If you really want to experience the Dublin lifestyle, quench your thirst with a nice, cold pint of Guinness, freshly made from the Guinness Storehouse at bus stop 13.
Remember, our bus tour allows you to hop on and off any line whenever you want to, so plan your journey at a pace that suits you! Book your ticket online today.
Before you Go
- City Sightseeing Shop, 13 Upper O'Connell Street (at tour starting point, bus stop 1)
- For 1 adult travelling with up to 2 children, book a single adult ticket and two child tickets
- For 2 adults travelling with up to 4 children, book a family ticket
- 25th December
- St Patrick's Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:00 p.m.
- Multi-lingual audio commentary (every third bus)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 3:00 p.m.
- English live guide only
- 10:45 a.m. - South Side of Dublin
- 2:45 p.m. - North Side of Dublin
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Meeting point: Dublin Visitor Centre on 17 Lower O’Connell Street