No trip to Dublin would be complete without a visit to the Guinness Storehouse. Explore all seven floors of the brewery, learn about the history of Guinness and relax over a free pint of the Black Stuff at the rooftop Gravity Bar. But that’s not all; with this combination ticket you'll discover all of Dublin's other top attractions and landmarks on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Book your ticket with City Sightseeing today!
- Save up to 5% on the standard price of the two attractions booked separately: buy online today!
- E-Vouchers accepted! Show your voucher on your smartphone to receive your tickets to the attractions
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse, one of the most-visited attractions in Dublin
- Explore the storehouse at your own pace on a self-guided tour & discover the history behind Guinness
- Enjoy a complimentary pint of Guinness or Hop House 13 at the brewery's rooftop bar
- Discover Dublin on an open-top bus tour: hop on & off the bus at the different stops around the city
- The most convenient way to see all the landmarks in Dublin in 24 or 48 hours
- Guinness Storehouse: self-guided tour
- Complimentary pint of Guinness or Hop House 13
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Guinness Storehouse: audio guide
The self-guided tour begins on the ground floor, where you can find the world’s largest collection of Guinness memorabilia. As you make your way up the 7 floors, you’ll learn about the history of Guinness, from its creation over 250 years ago, to how it was transported globally in wooden barrels, to the innovative advertising campaigns used over the centuries. Once you make your way to the Gravity Bar on the seventh floor, you’ll be rewarded with a complimentary pint of Guinness which you can enjoy as you take in the panoramic views of Dublin.
Also included with this combination ticket is either the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Take in panoramic views from the top-deck of the buses and hop on and off at any of the stops located all around the city. There’s even one outside the Guinness Storehouse at St. James’s Gate! Hop off to explore the likes of the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Kilmainham Goal, Dublin Castle, Dublin Zoo and many more must-see attractions.
Before you Go
- Open daily: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last admission at 5:00 p.m.)
- Summer hours (July to August): 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (last admission at 7:00 p.m.)
- Closed on 24th, 25th & 26th December
- Visit duration: 90 minutes
- Students (18+) may be asked to show valid student ID
- Please note that the bus will only pick passengers up from bus stops 23-27 between 9:25 and 9:40 a.m.
- Tour commentary:
- Live guide on every other bus
- Buses without a live guide have pre-recorded audio commentary
- Tour runs daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: 37 College Green