Irish Whiskey Museum + Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin
- The easiest way to see all the must-see sights in Ireland's capital
- Explore Dublin on a City Sightseeing bus tour and hop on & off at any of the stops around the city
- Discover the fascinating world of Irish whiskey at one of the city's most popular museums
- Taste three delicious whiskeys as part of the Classic Tour
- Mobile redemption! Show your voucher on your smartphone to receive your bus and museum tickets
- Buy your combi ticket and save up to 7% on the price of the bus tour and museum booked separately
Dublin Castle, City Hall
Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Marsh's Library
Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guided walking tour
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Irish Whiskey Museum: 1hr Classic Tour (guided tour, 3 whiskey tastings)
At the Irish Whiskey Museum, you’ll learn about the drink’s fascinating long history and how it rose to be the most popular spirt in the world, before declining in popularity in the 20th century. However, its recent revival has seen it become the world’s fastest growing spirit every year for nearly the last 30 years.
Your visit to the museum will be in the company of an expert guide who knows all about the history of Irish whiskey and the role it’s played in the country’s history. And, best of all, there’s a tasting of three different whiskeys at the end of the Classic Tour!
To make things even better, this combi ticket includes ticket for the City Sightseeing open-top bus tour, which, with over 25 different stops, is the perfect way to discover the city. And to make life easy, the first bus stop is only a minute away from the Whiskey Museum!
Before you Go
- Tours run every 30 minutes from 10:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Please note that the bus will only pick passengers up from bus stops 23-27 between 9:25 and 9:40 a.m.
- Tour commentary:
- Live guide on every other bus
- Buses without a live guide have pre-recorded audio commentary
- Tour runs daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: 37 College Green