Product temporarily unavailable
EPIC The Irish Emigration Musem is open. Please note that you may have to wait a short time to enter due to current capacity restrictions.
- Fun for the whole family with easy-to-use, high-tech galleries
- Send a digital postcard to your family and friends
- Read actual letters sent back to Ireland by those who had left
- Discover how Irish emigrants became scientists, politicians, artists and even outlaws around the world
- Find out why millions of Irish people travelled the world over the centuries
- Voted Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction 2019 at the World Travel Awards.
- General admission to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Free mobile app, which includes an audio guide
- Headset/audio guide (2€ supplement)
Voted Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction 2019 at the World Travel Awards and shortlisted for the European Museum of the Year 2018, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum provides a fascinating, interactive insight into 1,500 years of Irish history. Discover why factors such as famine and religious persecution caused 10 million Irish people to leave their homeland in search of greener pastures.
From artists and actors, to poets, scientists and even outlaws; Irish emigrants have had a truly global impact. Easy-to-use, high-tech galleries allow you to dance through motion sensor quizzes, listen to remastered audio from 100 years ago and watch videos; bringing these stories of adventure, hardship and triumph to life.
EPIC is a modern museum with fascinating interactive galleries for the whole family to enjoy. Try your hand at Irish dancing, stamp your souvenir EPIC passport, listen to talking books in the library and send a digital postcard to friends and family around the world.
This interactive, family-friendly museum is a must-see for anyone interested in Ireland’s people, culture and history!
Before you Go
Open 7 days a week, except 24th-26th December (inclusive)
Open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. (last entry at 5:00 p.m.)
A minimum of 90 minutes is recommended to complete the self-guided tour
Headsets/Audio guides are available to rent on arrival; 2€ supplement
Languages available: English, Irish, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish and Manderin Chinese
The 'EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum' app (including an audio guide) is also available to download for free
The museum is fully wheelchair accessible
Courtesy push wheelchairs available upon request
There are secure, coin operated lockers that can accommodate standard carry-on luggage. Lockers accept €1 coins. Please note bags/luggage which do not fit securely in the lockers cannot be accepted
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.