Northern Lights Planetarium Show + Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
City Sightseeing Reykjavik will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Explore the northernmost capital city in the world with access to 16 bus stops
- 24-hour unlimited access to the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in Reykjavik
- Spectacular Icelandic soundtrack for a truly unique and immersive experience
- Discover the legends and science behind the magical Northern Lights
- Entrance to the world’s first 8K Northern Lights planetarium film, Áróra
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
The Old Harbour
Whales of Iceland
- Admission to the Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Audio guide in 8 langauges
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Golden Circle Tour
- Entrance to Wonders of Iceland
Explore Reykjavik from the comfort of a City Sightseeing tourist bus as we drive you around the northernmost capital city in the world. Hop on and off at any one of the 16 bus stops to get up close and personal and truly explore this unique capital city. Hop off at the Harpa Concert Hall Stop and enjoy stunning views of the picturesque harbour and the famous Sun Voyager sculpture. Or hop off at the Hallgrímskirkja Stop to discover this iconic structure that is Iceland’s largest church, before heading to the Laugardalur Valley and taking a relaxing dip in the hot spring pool.
Also included in this combination ticket, is entrance to the spectacular Northern Lights Planetarium Show: Áróra. Hop off the bus at Perlan for entrance to the planetarium. Truly a work of art, Áróra is a collaboration between some of Iceland’s best-known musicians, writers and photographers. The world’s first 8K Northern Lights planetarium film, Áróra takes you on a virtual journey across the Icelandic landscape as you learn about the science and myths related to the Northern Lights. Featuring a spectacular Icelandic soundtrack, it really is a unique, immersive experience not to be missed!
Before you Go
Northern Lights Planetarium Show
Location: Perlan (City Sightseeing bus stop 11)
Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:00 p.m.)
Please note that you will need to book a time slot to view the planetarium show upon arrival
This attraction is wheelchair accessable
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 17th June, 9th, 16th & 22nd August, 31st December
We recommend wearing warm clothing and sturdy shoes.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.