Boat Tour + Night Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Budapest
Unfortunately, the night tour is not currently available.
- Coupon booklet with discounts for various attractions, including a bike tour and a beer!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city: hop on and off the bus at any of the stops
- Enjoy the views of the city from the Danube River on your included boat tour
St. Stephen's Basilica
Great Market Hall
Hungarian State Opera House
- 72hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Night tour (not currently available)
Budapest is one of our favourite cities and with this fantastic package you’ll have 72-hours to explore it on our big red bus, hopping on and off at the stops you choose to explore at the pace you want. And believe us, there’s so much to see that 72 hours might not even be enough!
It’s a city with an incredible history, which long stood as one of the most important centres of European power. As you travel its streets, you’ll be able to see that from the grandness of its building, such as the incredible Parliament and St. Stephen’s Basilica. They really are spectacular. For something a little different, hop off at Heroes’ Square and head to Széchenyi Medicinal Bath, the largest of its kind in Europe, and take a dip in its natural thermal waters.
We’ve included a cruise along the Danube too, which is a great chance to kick back and to see just how stunning the city looks from the river. It really is spectacular. You definitely won’t be feeling blue after this trip on the Danube! The city is also incredible by night. Truly beautiful, in fact. So, our Night Tour is the perfect way to appreciate how magical it is once the sun has gone down.
Before you Go
- Meeting point: Március 15 Square, dock no. 8A (under Elisabeth Bridge)
- Duration: 60 inutes
- Please note that a minimum of 10 passengers is required for the boat tour
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
- Meeting point: St. Stephen's Basilica (bus stop 1, red route)
- Duration: 110 minutes
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.