Miniworld + Hop-On Hop-Off Rotterdam
See Rotterdam in miniature at Miniworld. Marvel at the 27,000 tiny figures going about their daily lives in this incredible reconstruction of the city and port of Rotterdam. See the typical Dutch polder landscape of dikes and windmills, and then visit the still-in-construction recreation of Great Britain. Combine this with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Rotterdam to see this exciting city in real size too!
- Explore Rotterdam with your 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass.
- See the magic of Rotterdam in miniature.
- See mini Great Britain as it’s being built.
- Audio guide on the bus in 5 different languages.
- Flexible ticket that’s valid for 3 months.
- Entrance to Miniworld
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
Miniworld is made up of 2,800 perfectly recreated buildings, 7,000 trees and 19,000 lights! When the hall’s lights are dimmed and Miniworld’s lights are shining, you’ll be amazed by the beauty of this scale model of Rotterdam and its surroundings.
Once you’ve seen mini Rotterdam, what could be better than getting to see the places you’ve seen in miniature in the real world? For example, the stunning modern Centraal Station, just a five-minute walk from Miniworld and recreated so expertly there, just has to be seen in real life too. This and the city’s many other highlights can be visited with your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket.
If you’re feeling peckish, a great place to hop off is the architectural wonder of Market Hall. This incredible building is home to an indoor market with foods from all over the world, so you can do your own mini world food tour here!
Another sight not to be missed in this forward-looking city is the Erasmus Bridge, known locally as The Swan. So, hop off there to see the city from the bridge or hop off at the Euromast for unbeatable views of the bridge and the rest of the city from its 185-metre-high top. With City Sightseeing and your combination Miniworld and bus tour ticket, you’re guaranteed to see the best of what this city has to offer.
Before you Go
- Operational season: February - November (tour dates may vary throughout the year; please consult the calendar)
- First/last tour: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Please note that Miniworld must be visited on the same day that you take the City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Opening hours (*subject to change):
- Weekdays: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Weekends and national school holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- May: 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- June: 3rd, 4th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th
- July: 1st, 2nd
- September: 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th
- October: 1st, 7th, 8th, 28th, 29th
- November: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th