Body Worlds + Hop-On Hop-Off Amsterdam
With this Hop-On Hop-Off combo ticket, you won’t just discover the vibrant city of Amsterdam, you’ll also go on an intriguing journey of discovery through the human body. Hop off your City Sightseeing Tour and step into the former American Express building, where you’ll learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human body at the fascinating Body Worlds exhibition.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Amsterdam.
- Be fascinated by how our mood impacts on our health at this anatomy museum.
- The Body Worlds exhibition is like no other, with over 200 real human specimens on display.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Boat or Bus & Boat Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance to Body Worlds: The Happiness Project
The Happiness Project, in the heart of Amsterdam, is just part of the series of Body Worlds exhibitions which have attracted around 40 million visitors since first going on display in Japan in 1995. Don’t miss out on this remarkable educational experience! Book your City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off combo today and discover the link between our emotional and physical states at the Body Worlds exhibition, Amsterdam.
Book online this City Sightseeing combo and get the full experience with our Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Tour and the Body Worlds Exhibition.
Before you Go
- Sunday - Friday: 09:00 - 20:00
- Saturday: 09:00 - 22:00
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Operating season: all year round
- Except on: King's Day - 27 April
- 18 March - 4 November: 9:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 5 November - 17 March: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Duration: 60-75 minutes
- Frequency: every 20 minutes
- Blue line (summer only):
- 18 March - 4 November: 10:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 20-25 minutes
- Green line:
- 18 March - 4 November: 10:05 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 5 November - 17 March: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes